McFrenzy Maintenance - Saturday 21st Febuary

zach15

Likes Dirt
Saturday 21st Febuary
8am meeting at the top gazebo
Bring wippersnippers, metal rakes, shovels, water ect...

McFrenzy is in need of some TLC again: whipper snipering, fixing corners etc. So Saturday the 21st I was planning on heading down and doing a bit of work early morning, post up if you want to come and help out.

The more the better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer buddy I'll be keen. the tracks fine. justs need to get rid of a bit of grass here and there.

GUGIE

Likes Bikes
hey dude i know what you meet by a bit of a fix up lol il come what time are you heading there and who els is coming????

zach15

Likes Dirt
yeah 8 o'clock at the top gazebo, bring weed-eaters(spare fuel, line etc) rakes, shovels and that should be all we will need really.

zach15

Likes Dirt
Ok people just a reminder, 8 o'clock saturday morning, meeting at the end of Harvey st. We aren't planning on doing a lot of digging so if you can please bring either a plastic garden rake or a shovel. The more people we get, the earlier we can rap it up so anyone is welcome. :D

kyle08

Likes Dirt
hey il help out i might not be able to bring anything coze i leave pretty far away from frenzy but il help oh plus i got a realy shit bike coze someone stole my other one so yer

Last edited:

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok people just a reminder, 8 o'clock saturday morning, meeting at the end of Harvey st. We aren't planning on doing a lot of digging so if you can please bring either a plastic garden rake or a shovel. The more people we get, the earlier we can rap it up so anyone is welcome. :D

Steel one would be better mate.

zach15

Likes Dirt
It did rain a bit last night but I think that the track will still be fine to work on, so I will see you all there.