Search results

1. Staunch

VIC FOUND

Item: Cracked/Damaged road frame. Bonus points for having a matching fork. Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $100-150 Extra Info: After a 56cm (may also take a 58cm) road frame to build up a trainer bike. Preferable something relatively modern so it has reasonable geometry Happy...
  2. Staunch

Shimano Saint/XT Lever Piston cross-compatibility

I've got a set of M820 Saints which are both leaking out of the pistons at the lever end. I'm 99% sure they're not leaking out of the reservoir cap as I've already disassembled these, inspected/cleaned the bladders, and re-assembled (and they're both still clean and dry). I've seen these el...
  3. Staunch

VIC Found

Item: Vertical Bike Rack (4 or 5 bike) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Willing to purchase for <$1000, otherwise looking to rent one for 2 weeks Extra Info: Heading down to Tassie for the first 2 weeks of December with a few mates and we need a rack. We never bother to shuttle...
  4. Staunch

Fox X2 Air Sleeve Seals?

I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment and was wondering if any resident suspension nerds could point me in the right direction. My Fox X2 has begun to leak out of of the EVOL air sleeve, this being very evident as there in a point where the Float Fluid/grease combo is leaking/buldging out the...
  5. Staunch

VIC SOLD

Item: SRAM Code R Brakes Location: Melbourne Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Shimano bias Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Pulled off a brand new bike, never ridden. Spun the wheels of the bike in the stand and pulled the levers to make sure they were bled properly. Rear...
  6. Staunch

Nomad V4

It's a sad day when you realise you can't justify owning a DH race bike anymore. In an attempt to convince myself I'm not fully washed up yet, I sold both my bikes to build up one do-it-all rig. This way I can pretend that I'll still ride proper steep, gnarly tracks, when in reality I'll just be...
  7. Staunch

Fox X2 Notchy Travel

I tried to search first and couldn't find anything, either on here or Google, so figured this might be question for the brainstrust. I bought a second-hand Fox Float X2 for my new trail bike I'm building and have got it mounted in the frame now. I began to inflate it, ensuring to equalise the...
  8. Staunch

VIC FOUND

Item: Fox 36 CSU 2018+ Boost with Kashima stanchions (44mm rake) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Can trade the same CSU with black stanchions. I know Kashima does nothing, however I'm pedantic and would like my forks to match my shock.
  9. Staunch

Sold SOLD

Item: Fox 36 Grip Damper Location: Melbourne Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Upgraded to Grip2 Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Pulled out of a pair of new forks, never even compressed. Suitable for Fox 36s between 140mm and 180mm of travel. Pick up from either Brunswick...
  10. Staunch

Sold SOLD

Item: Alexrims SupraBH Pro 26” rims 36H Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Pretty good Reason for selling: No more 26" bikes Price and price conditions: $100 for the pair Extra Info: Stickers a little faded but in good condition otherwise. No dings or dints, rims are straight. Couple little...
  11. Staunch

VIC Sold

Item: Shimano Deore XT WH-M785 26” UST Wheels. QR front and rear. Centrelock rotor mounting. Shimano HG freehub body. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Essentially like new Reason for selling: No more 26" bikes Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Wheels are in excellent condition...
  12. Staunch

Sold SOLD

Item: Rockshox Reverb C1 Stealth 31.6mm 175mm Dropper Seatpost with 1x Remote. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Too short for my gangly legs Price and price conditions: $500 $400 $350 Extra Info: Still in packaging, taken from new bike build. Only selling as I...
  13. Staunch

Sold SOLD

Item: 2020 Rockshox Super Deluxe Select+ Rear Shock Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Going for a full Fox build Price and price conditions: $300 $200 Extra Info: Taken out of new frame before any other parts even went on it. 230x60mm No mounting hardware in the...
  14. Staunch

VIC SOLD

Item: 2008 Giant Glory 1 16.5" (Small?) incomplete project bike Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Half a bike, needs work Reason for selling: Sat unused for 10 years Price and price conditions: $300 negotiable (Rotorburn special price) Extra Info: Specs Rockshox Totems Truvativ Boobars...
  15. Staunch

VIC SOLD

Item: 2017 Custom Santa Cruz V10.6 XL Location:Melbourne Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $3800 (or $4000 with brand new Code Rs) Extra Info: Custom Santa Cruz V10.6 CC XL. First off, don't let the XL tag scare you off, Santa Cruz bikes are...
  16. Staunch

WTB - Fox Float X2 230x60

Item: Fox Float X2 2 Position 230x60 Location: Melbourne but will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: $700 but depends on condition, would prefer new/like new Extra Info:
  17. Staunch

VIC SOLD

Item: Troy Lee Designs GP Kit. Jersey size Medium, Pants size 32 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good enough. The rubber blue/orange strips on the front of the pants have begun to peel however everything else is pretty good considering it's a primarily white kit Reason for selling: Not used...
  18. Staunch

VIC Found

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad V4 XL complete build. Will also consider a frame/build kit. Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on spec/frame colour, but we're talking real figures. Extra Info: After something in very good condition. Will also consider something trashed if it's...
  19. Staunch

Fox 32 1 1/8th CSU

Item: Fox 32 1 1/8th CTD or RLC FIT CSU. 190mm steerer minimum. Preferably with a black crown. Kashima would be nice just for style points Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 max if condition is mint. Any much more than that and it's not really worth my time, I'd rather flip...
  20. Staunch

VIC Found

Item: Entry level 29" rear wheel. QR 135mm hub 6 bolt disc. 8/9/10spd old school splined freehub. 24mm wide rim (or at least close to) Location: Melbourne but can pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-100 depending on wheel Extra Info: Chasing a rear wheel for a mate. Can be a stock...