Search results

1. .:ROBBO:.

Goodridge stockists in Brisbane??

Just snapped a fitting on a set of goodridge lines. Anyone know a shop in Brisbane that stock any fittings? I need a black M810 style Shimano lever end fitting.
  2. .:ROBBO:.

XT/XTR wheels for AM riding?

Just bought a Pivot Mach 5. Its currently running an XT front wheel and an XTR rear. Its replacing a Scott Ransom 30 which weighed 16kg+ running stock SOS wheels. Ridden it on and off between my DH bike over the past 4 years and the wheels have stood up ok. The Pivot currently weighs 12.6kg but...
  3. .:ROBBO:.

Shimano Saint M810 SS Derailer work with a 11-36??

Anyone tried this? Im running it on an 11-34 on a 1x9 set up now but I want to increase the size of my front ring and still keep the climbing ability.
  4. .:ROBBO:.

Womens Specific Dual sus MTB FOUND

Item: Dual Suspension Womens specific MTB Location: Milky Way Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you have. Extra Info: Small to Medium 4-5" Not fussed on brand or age. Wife is currently riding a 2009 Giant Alias and wants to upgrade to a dual sus bike. Im in Brisbane but happy...
  5. .:ROBBO:.

Castle Hill Bribane. Be afraid!

Very afraid :fear: :chuncky: http://www.vimeo.com/27365111
  6. .:ROBBO:.

Torn AC joint?

Be kind im typing left handed here. Just tore my Right AC joint. Grade 3 so possibly surgery. Anyone here had surgery to repair it and was it worth it? Did it heal faster than not having surgery? I have private health and insurence so costs are no issue. Sorry this is short but im really...
  7. .:ROBBO:.

2010 Boxxer Lower crown and steerer in Black. 170mm long Minimum Found

Item: Need a black 2010 Boxxer Lower crown and steerer. Location: Milky Way Item Condition: Usable Extra Info: New, Second hand anything?? Must be at least 170mm long. I have one that is 152mm long from a 2009 V10 running direct mount and no spacers if anyone is interested in a swap +...
  8. .:ROBBO:.

M810 Saint 9spd shifter

Item: Current model Saint 9spd rear shifter wanted Location: Milky Way Price range/Willing to Pay: I can buy a new one for $54.24 off CRC so looking for a cheap second hand one. Extra Info: Its not urgent im only chasing it for a spare.
  9. .:ROBBO:.

Scott. What is classed as Spam here?

Just Curious as J5ive has just deleted my post and locked a thread I started due to "Spamming" with no explanation at all. The thread was related to a new Australian on line company providing similar prices to CRC. Im not in anyway involved with the company or its owners. How is it different...
  10. .:ROBBO:.

Looks like CRC has some Aussie Competition at last

11. .:ROBBO:.

Old School BMX TBC Team Cobra Circa 1982

Item: TBC Team Cobra Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Will concider anything Extra Info: Complete or even parts from one of these bikes wanted. Must be a Chromo frame and forks. Not after a Pro or Freestyle. The bike pictured below I beleive is a slightly later model as it has no...
  12. .:ROBBO:.

Where to buy Marzocchi Fork Decals in Aus?

Anyone know a supplier that could supply some decals for a set of 888s. Not really concerned about year model. They are allready a mix of 04 and 06 forks. Just blasted and resprayed a set of lowers and would like to get a decal kit for them as well.
  13. .:ROBBO:.

DIYMTB Aus Enduro bearing suppliers??

Anyone know if DIYMTB have had any recent issues? www.diymtb.com.au Been trying to get hold of them now for 2 days to order a set of enduro BB bearings with no luck so far. My LBS has had no luck either. Anyone know if they are still operating? Or if anyone can help I need 2 of these-...
  14. .:ROBBO:.

Bottom Bracket compatability?

I need to replace the bottom Bracket in my demo 9. Its currently running a Truvativ ISIS Gigapipe 4-bearing DH, 73mm shell, 128mm spindle. Is there a way I can run an external Bottom Bracket on this? And whats involved in the conversion? Im running Truvativ Holzfeller 7050, ISIS spline, 7050...
  15. .:ROBBO:.

FOUND M810 rear Shimano Saint Derailer Cage wanted

Item: Super Short cage to suit Shimano M810 Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Need inner and outer cage. Would concider a Medium cage. Can't get these new in Aus for 5 weeks. And can't find them listed on line anywhere. If any...
  16. .:ROBBO:.

Illinbah Fun Day 20-6-10

Got 4 videos to upload. All of the one run but in sections. Start To forest with a back flip thrown in:p - http://vimeo.com/12709909 Prob wont get all up for a couple of days.
  17. .:ROBBO:.

450lb x 3 Swinger spring

Item: Need a 450lb x 3 spring to suit a 6way swinger. Location: Anywhere. Im in Bris. Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 including postage to Brisbane. Extra Info: Ive got a 400 and a 500 just want to try the 450. Im boarder line on the 400 but the 500 is to stiff.
  18. .:ROBBO:.

Twitchy/unstable in corners?

Some Background first. Current set up- 2004 Demo 9. 2010 Boxxers(Bought second hand but recently serviced and im pretty sure all upgrades were done), Med spring, flat crown, Truvativ Holzfeller 50mm Direct Mount Stem and Pro Atherton Star Series 745mm/5*up/9*back/20mm rise bars...
  19. .:ROBBO:.

Kenilworth DH Ride Day 14/6/10

Thanks to Jason and Scotty there are 238 pics here. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v600/silverGQ/riding/Kenilworth%20Open%20Day/ Here are some randomly chosen ones- If your Pics are not...
  20. .:ROBBO:.

Leatt Neck Brace Medium/ FOUND

Item: Leatt Neck Brace Adult Medium Location: Australia Price range/Willing to Pay: Tell me what you have. Extra Info: GPX Club wanted not adventure. Who Hoo wasn't expecting to find an almost brand new TLD leatt :cool: