Search results

1. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

It's soon time to add to my very slowly growing kit. Current glass for my FF camera: 24-105 , 50 1.8 Thinking of purchasing Sigma 35 1.4 ART or 50 1.4 ART . Thoughts? Suggest anything else? I am leaning towards prime.
  2. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Couple of shots from my brothers gig at the Kings Cross Hotel for the FBI Social .
  3. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Took a couple shots of my friend a few days ago. Im pretty happy with them, with the exception of the overexposed highlights. I learnt my lesson. First time doing a shoot like this.
  4. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Yep, full frame.
  5. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

If you could choose only one lens to bring with you to shoot night, candid, portrait, street photography what would you choose?
  6. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Yo Photosnobs, check out a music video of my brothers band that i put together with a couple of mates. All filmed on Canon DSLR's . 6D, 7D. 50 1.4 + 24-105 f/4. Im pretty stocked with the way it turned out, a lot of things id like to do differently, but overall pretty happy! Let me know what...
  7. Xplor

the Friday f*ckwit

Why am reading this shit on a Saturday night... fuck.
  8. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Awesome guys, thank you so much for all you're help! ive gotten myself 8 eneloops and im loving them. I also got the eneloop battery charger that came with 4xAA's. It was only another $10 to get it with the charger and i'm happy with it. But if it does let me down ill be getting the charger...
  9. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Snobs i need some advice. My recycle time on my flash, canon 580 ii is pretty shitty, i just use disposable double AA and they are good for like 30mins, then they turn shit house and i end having to wait 1-3mins between photos. I have used a mates external battery pack that conencted to the...
  10. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Ended up getting the Canon 6D from JBHIFI and 24-105 from DWI. Took it to the central coast this week and got a couple shots. Im really happy with the camera/lens so far. http://www.flickr.com/photos/57696494@N02/with/5883949808/ The first 7 photos are with my 6D + 24-105.
  11. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Canon 6D + 24-105 F/4 @ JBHIFI - $2350 (after $200 cash back) Canon 6D + 24-105 F/4 @ DWI - $2285 (grey import) Canon 6D BODY @ JBHIFI - $1443 (After cash back) Canon 6D BODY @ DWI - $1609 (grey import) Looks like ill be making a purchase at JBHIFI this weekend! Thoughts people? Especially...
  12. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Yes it does.
  13. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Couple snaps i've taken recently, thought id share them. C&C is very welcome.
  14. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Me too, got no idea what you guys are talking about... :Banane40:
  15. Xplor

An alternate view of the Melbourne Cup

Watch this video, and you'll have second thoughts about the melbourne cup https://vimeo.com/52318102
  16. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Thank you all for so much feedback! Realistically i wont be upgrading my body till the start of next year, due to financial commitments that are due soon. Like Callan said, i do want to do photography professionally, but not full time. I wish to do a Bach of Education/Secondary Teaching...
  17. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Snobs - opinions please! Ive been on debate for a LONG time for updating my 60D to either a 6D or 5dk mkiii. The situation! : Im a student - money is low The focusing and the terrible low light capabilities of the 60D are letting me down From my research, the 5D and 6D are VERY...
  18. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

I own one, i love it and i felt that it was the perfect camera for me to learn and develop my skills, only up to know have its limitations made my want to upgrade.
  19. Xplor

The Photo Snob Thread

Hahaha Heavyp deletes all his comments and apologises... Gayyyyyyyy there goes my entertainment. Lack of VSCO recently, here we go.
  20. Xplor

Windows 8

Kill yourself? Now thats just stupid. Then i wont be able to enjoy my overly priced macbook.