Search results

1. ecd08

Coffs Downhill build day! November 13th 2010 - cancelled

pffft rides??? what bout wheelbarrow races ??? down the fire road??hahahaha. but yeah ill be there and i thought it wqould be a good idea if you wanted some dirt for them berms in the quarry section?
  2. ecd08

Coffs Downhill build day! November 13th 2010 - cancelled

I shall be there with tools.... Would you like a wheelbarrow to move Them rocks Outa The way??
  3. ecd08

Coffs Downhill race Saturday 16th October 2010 results!

yay awesome dozer. im with meatneck there. one of your best write ups by far. yeahh bloody pricey had to sharpen his nanny's shovel for the build day i think. ( thinking ahead obviously....) hahaha. top effort to all that helped out and a big cheers to all the qld boys that made the effort to...
  4. ecd08

Coffs Downhill race Saturday 16th October 2010!

yay. thanks al and dozer and tee-roy and all the shuttle drivers. well organised event and ran super smooth which showed in the times and the ammount of fun there. had the biggest turn out so far at 29 riders and they all loved it so thats another bonus the us local boys. keep up the good work...
  5. ecd08

yeh mate we had had about 500 mm in the past 2 weeks but the mountain drains pretty well but its the road thats the main concern at the moment. we have had very little rain in the last 48 hrs and with the majority of the front and rain gone just south of us i am pretty sure that youll be safe to...
  6. ecd08

sweeeeet. cheers for clearing that up dozer. mum wants to come and watch us this time. i am prayying for the gods to keen the water for another 4 days haha. ill see you up there if shes a go-er
  7. ecd08

awesome. so its a go ahead as of today but if we get too much rain the race will be cancelled but there will be paid shuttles is that correct?? and is there a time sheet like when practise starts, finishes and time starts and finishes and how the categories will be arrranged?? thanks in advance...
  8. ecd08

its so stinkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hot

ahh mate im preeeety sure its stripes not strips. please re-asess your spelling or get the f@$k off rotorburn. everyones sick of it hayden
  9. ecd08

Your dream National Series

ahhh 1) illinbah 2) cairns old school 3) coffs old track 4) coffs new track= orgasm champs) mt beauty deffinately gotta have coffs in it :cool: hahaha
  10. ecd08

Coffs Downhill skills day! Saturday 25th September 2010!

i love you guys.......... bags being the hammer then, oh and thanks to al, dozer, josh and everyone else who turned up and helped out. was a super rad day. deffinately have to do it again.
  11. ecd08

hmm. im lliking coffs now again. yay. yes dozer im pretty sure my dad will be able to do shutles on the day but i will let you know at a later date. and dozer just a question..... are we going to have the club champsd from last year or are we just going to go straight through to this season...
  12. ecd08

shuttle road drains

good work mike. we always carry a shovel in the back so ill do my best whenever im up there. hope it takes a darn long time to get back to what it used to be!!
  13. ecd08

Coffs Downhill Club

lol gotta love duggs bike poetry. hahahahaha good stuff mate:cool:
  14. ecd08

Coffs Downhill Club

yay to dozer. i get where your going. true that about the money and after thinking about that for a while i dint really want it to turn out like a state round where it costs a testicle to race 2 runs and get a flat race run AND have to buy a fullface( meatneck) hahahha. but yeah good point...
  15. ecd08

Coffs Downhill Club

hahaha yeah fair enuff dozer. i hear where your coming from and i respect that but what if we were to get some money somehow. it would help our small club out immensly and we could use it however we need and make it last as long as we wanted. like you said we could get another trailer going or...
  16. ecd08

Coffs Downhill Club

hahahahahah rofl good one dozer. yeah a shelter would be tops at the bottom. but running water would be better but that wouldnt happen because of the funds and little shits that would use the water disrespectfull and so forth. what about just money so that we could use it whenever we need it...
  17. ecd08

mighty goose and team.

Yeah sorry these are old ones from a while ago. I had a decent crash and am out for 3 months so I'll upload the newer pics as soon as I'm able to. Thanks for the c/c aswell. Hope you like my bikes.
  18. ecd08

Saturday 26 June 2010 working bee

hi guys just saying that offcamber right hander at the start is awesome if you cut low then swing it high. as i only have 1 arm i am deffinately going to come up and do as much as i can with my arm as it is. dozer if you need any tools or anything like that let me know and i will try get it up...
  19. ecd08

mighty goose and team.

Frame - 2008 Mongoose Ecd Rear shock - Rockshox Vivid 5.1 Front shock/fork - Boxxer Teams Handlebars - Funn Full on 750mm Stem - Funn Direct mount Headset - Fsa Orbit Grips - Jetblack Saddle - Sdg Mongoose I-beam Seatpost - I-beam Front brake - Elixir CR 203mm jet black lightweight...
  20. ecd08

Saturday May 22nd working bee

hahahahaha who said your worthy of coming le' ute of maddogs??? haha a jokes oi ill be goin up with jonno at maybeee lunchtime 2morro to do a couple of runs but i might change my mind and just take me bike and helmet up and showel. wooop woop oi i got a new showel and not the old fossilized...