Saturday 26 June 2010 working bee

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Alright, to put it simply.............the track is shit at the moment. Most corners have been blown out and are shit to ride. Some lines that were fun are now stuffed and need either repairing or new lines built around them altogether.
The first section I will be working on is the two tigh turns just after the start. They suck, I'm building a new line in there that will actually be fun and not boring.
I have other spots in mind. Any suggestions? don't worry about the table top section for now, that is a big job for another day.;)

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
hey guys, ive got a bloke that is interested in the bobcat job when we need it done. hes keen to help out and is a top operator. do you want me to bring the drums up on the 26th so we can finish the bottom burm? the only part i dont like about those top corners is the off camber shit before it. the switch back itself is pretty good if you get it right.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
We'll hang off on the drums Mike. I reckon if we get a machine working up there in the coming months we just work that section over entirely if we have time.
My plan is to cut a new line in at the top and work our way down. The existing parts of the track are near buggered so we'll get that sorted first.

ecd08

Likes Dirt
hi guys just saying that offcamber right hander at the start is awesome if you cut low then swing it high. as i only have 1 arm i am deffinately going to come up and do as much as i can with my arm as it is. dozer if you need any tools or anything like that let me know and i will try get it up there for youse. im itching to help out and do some work so ill be there for sure. what time and where will you be working? if its ok with mike can u get a lift home with you if theres enough room? if not thats ok

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry can't make it this time. Will be in bathurst. Let me know if you have any future dates...................

Last edited by a moderator:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll get there at about 8.30am. I'm planning on starting at the top and working my way down. I want to fix the bits that are buggered and create new lines later on.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay
I have to work on saturday morning untill 11am
So depending on whether or not you will still be there i might come up
What time are you going to finish??

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought it was a top effort.
A few cuts on the old legs but no biggy
Thanks Dozer, Mick, Elks (1/2 ;))

And i am waiting for the thread about another one in a few weeks time

Cheers

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Why wait a few weeks? I'm going up again this Saturday to keep on it. Same deal, come along if you can and help out!

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For you maybe but seeing as though i did most of the work i will have to wait for my muscles to heal after the hard work the were given the other day:p:p

Nah but seriously i would love to go up but i think i may be going to nelson bay

But just incase i might be able to come up after work
What time are you staying till?? or just leave it

Cheers
P.s it was some good work we got done the other day lads cant wait for the track to be prime again
Thanks Guys for the help