its so stinkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hot

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe it's a greyhound fellas - those things are all just prick and ribs after all.

Oh and your post ain't exactly dripping with detail, at least fill me in on how the TST-R rides.

tricycle

Banned
well the dogs ribby as he is a working pigdog and would probly run 80-120 km a week,if they are fat they overheat and die!!!! for all you people with no clue to anything.

tricycle

Banned
i just hunt local bris area and north they work hard for them and its not every trip we are bag 1.he is 10 now and is nearly retired into house dog mode,let the younger 1s earn there strips .

ecd08

Likes Dirt
ahh mate im preeeety sure its stripes not strips. please re-asess your spelling or get the f@$k off rotorburn. everyones sick of it

hayden

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
ahh mate im preeeety sure its stripes not strips. please re-asess your spelling or get the f@$k off rotorburn. everyones sick of it

hayden
Speak for yourself mate, you're not exactly spot on with yours. Everyone needs to lighten up with this spelling nazi business, it's killing the site with its attitude. Have many others noticed the decline in new members and general people posting due to the attitude declining around here? It's off putting for both current members and advertisers/companies. I know a few of us have been seeing this happen over the last 12 months, and alot of people are going to other overseas forums where the attitude is much more inviting.

/rant.

Nice bike mate, hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:

sharp

like a spoon
nice bike mate, love the colour scheme for this, plenty of huck to splats to be had, have fun.:p