Search results

1. Mugger

2019 Trans NZ

Every year in late February and early March, the Trans NZ is held in the South Island of New Zealand with six days of racing around Cragieburn and Queenstown. This year was my first attempt at it and I've made a Vlog compilation to document my experience. Day 1 - Arriving in Christchurch We...
  2. Mugger

Race Face Aeffect Crank Stopper Kit

Hi All, Am after one of these guys.... or an old set of Race Face Aeffect Cranks... Item: Race Face Aeffect Crank Stopper Kit Extra Info: https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/products/aeffect-crank-stopper-kit
  3. Mugger

2018 Flight Centre 100 km Epic

So after last year's piss poor effort at the Flight Centre 94 km I decided to give it another go this year and go for the 100 km. Apologies for the wide spectrum of emotions in the video.... Hope you enjoy.
  4. Mugger

Garapine 2018 Gravity Enduro Round 1

This year I've decided to try ride the entire SEQ Gravity Enduro Series and make a vlog along the way. Here's the first race of the year at Garapine, hope you enjoy..
  5. Mugger

E Bike at Cross Country Endurance Event

Hi Guys, I'm after some opinions on this topic. On the weekend an event called the Flight Centre Epic (http://www.cycleepic.com/) was held here in QLD with a race held over a 92km track. This year was my first year doing it and frankly it pushed me to my absolute limit and I have no idea how I...
  6. Mugger

Rd 5 Mt Joyce Enduro Vlog

So after many years of setting it as a New Years Resolution I finally got off my ass and entered the Shimano Enduro Series for the Mt Joyce Round. Overall a good fun day despite a crash but didn't come last and managed to make a V LOG out of it. Hope you enjoy...
  7. Mugger

QLD 2011 Transition Bandit SOLD

Item: 2011 Transition Bandit Price: $1200 Location: Brisbane Condition: Used, drive train relatively new. Replaced swingarms as shown in photo. Extra: 2011 Transition Bandit Large Frame X-Fusion Velvet Forks RL2 Shimano 1x10 Drivetrain Avid Elixer Brakes Reverb Dropper Seat Post Crankbrother...
  8. Mugger

Freehub/Rear Hub Issue

After a bit of advice on my Crankbrothers Wheels, when I have the axle done up on the rear hub the freehub isn't engaging (unsure if correct term) and the pedals are rotating as the bike rolls forward. However, when the bike's axle isn't done up - the freehub engages and the pedals are...
  9. Mugger

QLD Sold please delete

Item: 2011 Santa Cruz V10c - Large Location: Chapel Hill - Local Buyer Preferred Item Condition: Good - The bike has been ridden 2 or 3 times in the past 12 months. Reason for selling: New Bike time Price and price conditions: $2200 ONO Extra Info: Fox 40's Fox RC4 Sram X0 Drivetrain Shimano...
  10. Mugger

2016 Rd 1 SEQ DH Kenilworth Race Video

The first round of the SEQ DH Series kicked off over the weekend up at Kenilworth. Awesome event by everyone and some great riding on show. Hope you enjoy this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNcPsG1hEp8
  11. Mugger

Shimano 10 Speed Shifter

Item: 10 spd Shimanop Shifter Location: Brisbane Price range: Willing to Pay: PM meExtra Info: Bar Clamp - Right Hand Side
  12. Mugger

QLD Crankbrothers Iodine Freehub

Item: Crankbrothers Iodine Rear 135x10 Freehub body Location: Brisbane Condition: As new as possible Price: Pm me
  13. Mugger

QLD 26" Single Crown forks (Please Close)

Forks found
  14. Mugger

Sram X.0 Short Cage

Item: Sram X.0 Short Cage Condition: Must work, Cosmetic appearance does not matter Price: PM me Location: Brisbane, Will pay postage Extra info: PM me
  15. Mugger

QLD WTB: XC/AM Frame

Item: Up to 5" XC/AM Frame LARGE Size (No older than 2010) Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: $1500 MAX (incl. postage) Extra Info: Please PM me
  16. Mugger

QLD 2007 Ironhorse Sunday sold

Item: 2006 Ironhorse Sunday Location: Brisbane, QLD Condition: Decent condition Reason For selling: New bike Price and Price Conditions: SOLD Extra info: This has probably been one of the funnest bikes I've owned, it would suit anyone for their first downhill bike and is a good...
  17. Mugger

Fox 450 9.5 x 3.0 Ti Spring

Item: Fox 450 9.5 x 3.0 TI Spring Location: Brisbane Price: Willing to trade a 550 x 3.25 TI Spring or will pay $$ Info: Contact me via PM.
  18. Mugger

Avid Elixer Brake Hose

Item: Avid Elixer Brake Hose min. 850mm long Location: Brisbane Price: PM me Extra Info: PM me to contact me
  19. Mugger

31.6mm I-Beam Seat post

Item: 31.6mm I-beam Seat post Location: Brisbane Price and price condition Name a price Cheers
  20. Mugger

Mount 7 Psychosis Chest Cam run

Just returned from a road trip across BC with some mates, along the way we hit Sun peaks, Kicking Horse, Mount 7 and marthas creek. Highlight of the trip without doubt had to be Mount 7. The top section is the steepest scariest thing I have ever done, full lock on your brakes and your still...