Mount 7 Psychosis Chest Cam run

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Just returned from a road trip across BC with some mates, along the way we hit Sun peaks, Kicking Horse, Mount 7 and marthas creek. Highlight of the trip without doubt had to be Mount 7. The top section is the steepest scariest thing I have ever done, full lock on your brakes and your still going waaaaaaaaay too fast. No video or photo will ever do this track justice.

Apologies for the dodgey helmet cam angle after the crash.

Never the less, here is Kram smashing it up.

http://vimeo.com/13384349

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty damn rattled after my near death experience, hence the very gay tripodding down the rest of the steep section. I just wanted to get out alive at that point.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fark.. it takes skill to do that... if i tried that.. and i had 9 lives like a cat... i would still die.. good work ;)

spaz02

Likes Bikes
im pretty sure we get how steep it is when for about 1 minute we can see your seat through your chest cam.

Nice job!

Steepy

Likes Dirt
That looks like one gnarly track. And loooong :eek: Massive respect to the guys that race on that thing especially after punching out a few practice runs.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that was crazy, the first bit looked steep as hell, even in video! you were absolutely smokin in some of those sections! mad dog!

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Thats just dumb!

Am i right in thinking you were damn lucky to stop where you did, or that possibly you wanted to hit the tree as a bit of a dampner?

I pay my respects to you fella's and your inarguable ballsiness!

toodles

Wheel size expert
Pretty damn rattled after my near death experience, hence the very gay tripodding down the rest of the steep section. I just wanted to get out alive at that point.
Excuses excuses man. I told you to follow my line and I'd show you how to do it...

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats just dumb!

Am i right in thinking you were damn lucky to stop where you did, or that possibly you wanted to hit the tree as a bit of a dampner?

I pay my respects to you fella's and your inarguable ballsiness!
Yeah, pretty much. I knew I wasn't going to make the corner so I didn't even try and I was kinda surprised I made it as far as I did as there seems to be a lot of shit on the ground that I managed to ride over. When I saw the little pine tree I thought that looked like a preferable place to hit, so I went for it but only got one end of the bar on it. My rib is still a little sore, but other than that I'm fine, which is pretty amazing really.

Excuses excuses man. I told you to follow my line and I'd show you how to do it...
In hindsight I should have taken your line. Except you went after me. Wasn't I confidence inspiring enough for you to drop the rock into it?