Search results

1. $tanker$

"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

hey guys i havnt riddin in ages. but i really wanna catch up with you boys so ill come for one soon! does anyone go to H.E anymore? kiiiiiiiiiiiiatchyas
  2. $tanker$

hes already got females, there just not humans.
  3. $tanker$

woody that is the best and most contributive post ever.
  4. $tanker$

Pargyles

that wicked as!
  5. $tanker$

hey guys. thanks to brent my bike is finally looking good finished and ridable! its sooooo good! thanks brent :) tom.:)
  6. $tanker$

Chain bracelet.

my mate has one that clips and unclips.
  7. $tanker$

Metal heads unite

hardcore FTW Bands: parkway drive bring me the horizon the devil wears prada suicide silence deez nuts hatebreed lamb of god job for a cowboy antagonist up coming gigs: parkway drive under 18's and probably soundwave when the tickets come out. or they already out?
  8. $tanker$

Body Image

my best mate is over weight. but he plays more sport than me always eats healthy and is always active no matter what. yet still over weight not his fault the rest of his family are over weight too and there all the same as him. its some times in peoples genes.
  9. $tanker$

Happy birthday for tomorrow woody! have a good one. :)
  10. $tanker$

cars eating cars? were you watching transformers?
  11. $tanker$

its not a little fixing its a lot of fixing
  12. $tanker$

whos up for hill 'n' dale tomorrow? i havnt riddin in ages! so keen to ride!
  13. $tanker$

ramp fest

hey farkiners has any one been to that new indoor skate park ramp fest? it looks mad. any one whos been give me the low down. would it be worth the time traveling there? thanks tom.
  14. $tanker$

and thats my watering can.
  15. $tanker$

movies thread

my 3 favourite movies. 1. green street hooligans. its just awesome. shows alot of pride.:D 2. scarface. best movie ever. :D 3. lords of dogtown. pretty darn good.:D
  16. $tanker$

heaps of progress on the middles there actually looking quite decent. whats the go with 4th are we gonna make it bigger? i reckon we should just make it a steep lip for heaps of air time and nice big landing.
  17. $tanker$

Converting BMX

hahahahaha sorry but thats the funniest thing ive heard on these forums.
  18. $tanker$

Ns district or jalapeno?

they both work with the stem the NS districts are ment for ridgid forks there heavier and stronger. but if your have suspension forks go the jalapenoes. because there lighter.
  19. $tanker$

why is there a LBS job fight in our thread? woody beats you all he works at bicycle work shop! ;):rolleyes:
  20. $tanker$

i am chewbacca.