"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

$tanker$

Likes Dirt
hey guys i havnt riddin in ages.
but i really wanna catch up with you boys so ill come for one soon!
does anyone go to H.E anymore?
kiiiiiiiiiiiiatchyas

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We all need to ride soon... Im sick of riding HE by lone some.

Me Roy street it tonight like mad snakes :eek:

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its raining :eek:

Maybe start building the new jumps after the Cookies (Train Line) and fix up the first pig rooter aswell as a few of the rats...

Who's keen ;)

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hollidays! and rain! sounds like some HE fun! im keen to dig as long as we actually can get some work done.

mainstreambmx

Likes Dirt
yo H.E peeps its Ben on Jack's user. we have conversed and we reckon we should get HE looking good this hollidays since we've had rain. just fix up the jumps and get everything running smooth. no new lines and shit, everyone always starts new things without finishing the thing they started so just redoing and making it nice. we are going to be heading down and just want to see who is keen for a bit of a dig. chuck in a comment if your keen and remember....

TRAILS ARE SHOUTING!!!

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'd help but i got work, i can try make it down after work.

what are you guys going to do? me and woody had a little talk a while back of what we are going to do.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a ride this arvo with some young fella's... Im keen for a general fix up tomoz. Tell Roy and we can use the shovels etc and have a big ol dig :D

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
Wern't some of those Jake's and Tom's? Oh well not my fault I got shovel 2pm sounds a date!
Tom got back the ones of his we found.. remember heaps of shovels went missing?
and jake took his good one.. i do have his big fuck off still now that i think its the only one around my place.. but the snow/concrete/what eva is useless

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How's H.E. running lately lads?
Worth an hour train trip to get there?

Probably heading over heathmont way at some point next week, i really need a DJ fix.