"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
EDIT: This is the "The One and Only H.E Threas" and is dedicated to our dodgy locals trails and the stuff we do and dont get up to :eek:

Plus all the other dumb stuff we do with the boys :D

Holidays are coming up for all of us how still front up at school so its about time we got our hands dirty and did some digging...

Im away for the 1st week so im thinking some time in the second week organise a day for dig in the morning after lunch then ride the afternoon...

General tidy up and build... This will include train side, trick jump and a complete build up of the clays...

I can bring down a few shovels, picks and wheel barrow...

The more the merrier...

So if your interested reply here...

Hope to see ya all there for some digging, some laughs and some great times...

Cheers James :)

Last edited:

Ozza

Eats Squid
About time.... HE is really well known for having ski as lips and flat downramps, please change this! All up to you mate i got my own trails to dig but goodluck.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
About time.... HE is really well known for having ski as lips and flat downramps, please change this! All up to you mate i got my own trails to dig but goodluck.
Cam i would love to get H.E looking like CH... Ill have to come down to CH and have a look and a ride with ya... I havnt been down there for about 8 months so they should be looking good...

James :)

Konamtb

Likes Dirt
hey i can help just give us yell when you want to do it.
do you think we could build a new set? or would people get mad?
laters

h.e

hay woody,
:eek::eek:
mate went to h.e today and it is a mess, hit the trainside and it is faling to bits. h.e need a majour rebuild, drainage, lips, ect ect,. there is that much dirt there to be put into jumps, all we need is about 10 blokes willing to dig and turn h.e into a dj spot were riders will want to cum. the council have cleared the gap next to the rat's, and have put the biggest pile of dirt i have seen near the top burm, mabey it s time we bulit some real jumps there!!

but i will be in kakadu during the holidays! surprise me!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Ozza

Eats Squid
Your a fucking joke.. Your sitting hear complaining there falling to bits but yet you ride them after melbournes worst storm in a good year! Croydon Hills got absolutely ass raped from the strom all my hardwork from the weekend before collapsed and turned to shit.

tabba

Likes Dirt
hey man!
il come down and giv ya a hand! i use that place heaps to yer.......get the clays up and goin lol they need some work! well giv us a day and ill be there! cya man

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Lemme know when this is all going down. I go to H.E a fair bit. It is screwed though. I'd be glad to help rebuild. Let me know what days it's happening. I'll be riding most weekends, and work till 3.30 days, but after that, definitely down for a night building sesh. I'd like to have a say in how their built, and what goes on down there too. The last thing we need is more poorly built speedbumps.

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im down for some diggin im usually down there everyday i can after school and i agree they need to be re built i might be heading down today (saturday) if the weather holds up and if the jumps are dry

look out for me i got red tires hard to miss

cheers
matt

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lemme know when this is all going down. I go to H.E a fair bit. It is screwed though. I'd be glad to help rebuild. Let me know what days it's happening. I'll be riding most weekends, and work till 3.30 days, but after that, definitely down for a night building sesh. I'd like to have a say in how their built, and what goes on down there too. The last thing we need is more poorly built speedbumps.
Sweet be good to catch up and a have a ride/chat...

Woody :)

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok sweet as guys... Good to hear from you all that we have some keen diggers... The most important part is that we dont just rush into and do a half asred job... We need to work together and rebuild so H.E becomes some where we people want to come and ride not just a place that people ride because its close and easy acess...

What im thinking is...
-Give all the rats some more dirt
-Rebuild the clays to become big lippy/step
-General tidy up on middles and transfers
-Big rebuild of trainside
-Try and do something with the trick jump
-Give the pig rooter (small jumps into the berm on the right) a good build up
-After the small berm (after pig rooters) build a nice big roller/speed doubel

Any thing else you guys put imput into because its our jumps and as long as your willing to help imput is great...

Cheers Woody

P.S I go away on Tuesday and come back Saturday so it will be the week after :D

Ozza

Eats Squid
How are they know im thinking of coming down for a cruise n stuff around whilst my trails are muddy as. Make the trainside not so long and make them flowy.

Konamtb

Likes Dirt
What im thinking is...
-Give all the rats some more dirt
-Rebuild the clays to become big lippy/step
-General tidy up on middles and transfers
-Big rebuild of trainside
-Try and do something with the trick jump
-Give the pig rooter (small jumps into the berm on the right) a good build up
-After the small berm (after pig rooters) build a nice big roller/speed doubel

i like it.
also do we want to do something Heatherdale because it a real mess (holes, bad jumps, to many rocks)

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds good woody rats need a major re-build there bassicaly speed bumps at the moment i can come with a shovel really any day next week

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Few other things:

-Get rid of the grass on the jumps
-Get rid of the concrete chunks
-Fix trainside (more lip, less distance, more flow)

We can use that pile of dirt near the entrance to fix the rats up. I think thats the dirt that the Anaconda guys had dumped there, but never used.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Few other things:

-Get rid of the grass on the jumps
-Get rid of the concrete chunks
-Fix trainside (more lip, less distance, more flow)

We can use that pile of dirt near the entrance to fix the rats up. I think thats the dirt that the Anaconda guys had dumped there, but never used.
Sounds good to me...

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok guys this is great some imput into our trails...

With the train side i dont mind the distance of the 2nd and 3rd its just the first one that is a bit long...

As for when ill be digging it will be next week bcuz im going away tomorrow and coming back on thw weekend...

You guys can come together and dig but please dont go doing anything stupid or rushing it its needs to be done properly and thought out...