Search results

1. V

Flats or Clips.... for Kids

no need to worry about this now, UCI and BMXA have banned clipless pedals (cleat interlocking systems) for riders under 13.
  2. V

Disk Brakes are now legal on the rear, Not uncommon to see 7yr old kids racing with Carbon rims either.
  3. V

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

These are great, just installed a couple of the Ring Floodlight Cams over the weekend (Bunnings had them priced incorrectly on their website). Awesome video quality and easy to sue software. Hopefully Amazon doesn't screw them up now that they have purchased Ring
  4. V

Yes there was a rule change this year by BMXA, novice riders are not permitted to wear pedals with a mechanical aid. don't disagree with the rule change, watching kids fall over in staging and on the start gate demonstrates that they are not ready, yet their parents give into the peer...
  5. V

Pretty much.... 8yrs race for prize money... got to be the same as the elite riders... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. V

Opening up a can of worms.... what do your kids ride - Flats or Clips. My son races BMX and there seems to be a parental requirement for 8yr old kids to race in clips... What's everyone thoughts???
  7. V

Towball mounted bike rack

Gripsport or Isi Carrier... depend on how much you value your bikes?
  8. V

What do your kids ride?

At the moment the kids are on: 2016 Redline Flight Mini (BMX) Trek MT220 24in (MTB) deserves an upgrade however prefers his BMX ... 2015 Chase Expert (BMX) 2017 Liv Bliss. (MTB)
  9. V

Kids flats

My Kids (amongst many at the BMX club) are running the AEST pedals found on ebay. Just make sure you get the correct size http://www.ebay.com/bhp/aest-pedals
  10. V

Product Review ISI 2 bike carrier 2x4x4

I have just purchased a 4x4x4 carrier. The customer service and advice that I received from George is first class. :first:. I know have a rack that can carry the range of bikes in our stable, 20in BMX's. 20", 24" 27.5" and 29" MTB's. As for the product, wow, absolutely impressed. My only...
  11. V

Baby seats!!!!!11one Awesome/interesting thread!! Life changing discussion within

The Weerides are a great bit of kits.. highly recommended.
  12. V

Cheapest way to get a car service book stamped

Let me guess - Your French?
  13. V

Camper Trailers - Who's got one.

You would be better off buying a Roof top tent and a box trailer,
  14. V

Camper Trailers - Who's got one.

Jump over to myswag.org and have a read there... I am sure your opinion will change... Australian made is a massive advantage, At least I know my Dynaproof canvas will last in a decent storm, same with the stitching on the flynet. The build quality of the trailers is also significantly better...
  15. V

What do your kids ride?

6 and 7sp Shifters My kids are currently on Giant MTX 20in MTB (MTX150 and a XTC JR), one has a 6sp and the other 7sp... however they are both having trouble with the Revo shifters... any tips on what I could swap the shifters out for? Should I swap the revo out for a SRAM MTX? Yet to change...
  16. V

West Papua

Having worked in West Papua on a off over the past 7 years, I would tend to agree that those that have been there will have a better understanding than those reading facebook groups. The region is very corrupt at all levels of society, The police and military are on the take constantly. As...
  17. V

West Papua

Not so sure that it is still one of the most profitable in the world, however it does contribute a significant amount to Indonesia's GDP. The mine itself employees about 30,000 Indonesians and Papauns. Not taking into account the illegal mining activities in Timika , etc. It is an...
  18. V

What do your kids ride?

Solid axle to QR Can anyone point in the right direction to convert a Giant MTX and XTC (20in bikes) to quick release. Would like to get rid of the solid axle bolts etc.
  19. V

I need to make my neighbors be quiet

We have neighbours that casued us a major headache whilst building our home (threats of court action etc).... our revenge is that when it is a hot day, with the wind blowing towards their house. And they are outside using their pool... we put down a good amoutn of chicken manure or blood and...
  20. V

I need to make my neighbors be quiet

Add on Gumtree. for their car or a garage sale....