Search results

1. Superman

My old Rocky Mountain Flow

Item: Rocky Mountain Flow Condition: Whatever it may be... Willing to negotiate a price. Cant trace who i sold it to. When I sold it the frame was painted gold and the head tube had been repaired with a gusset on either side. Would be great to find this so if anyone knows of it please let me know!
  2. Superman

Sellers not replying?

Gday everyone, Bit of a whinge/complaint I know, but it pisses me off when I make an effort to contact a seller with a serious enquiry, and they dont reply. I can check to see if they have been online by clicking on their profile, and I assume the bike isnt sold because the thread doesnt say...
  3. Superman

661 Kyle Strait Knee Guards SOLD

Item: 2008 661 Kyle Strait Knee Guards Adult size medium Condition: New in bag Location: Benalla Reason for selling: Just sitting in my cupboard... Price: $55 posted Pics: http://www.rideon.co.uk/filestore/prod_742_large.jpg Thanks, Sam
  4. Superman

Shimano DX M647 Clipless Pedals SOLD

Item: Shimano DX M647 Clipless Pedals Item Condition: Excellent, used for a month, they're like new! Reason for selling: Dont have a bike to put them on! Location: Benalla Price: $60 posted
  5. Superman

Sunline V1 AM 50mm OS SOLD

Item: Sunline V1 AM 50mm and 31.8mm bar clamp Location: Benalla, VIC Item Condition: Pretty spot on, one or 2 tiny scratches. Price and price conditions: $60 Reason for Selling: Selling up. Extra Info: Very light, looks awesome! Pic attached.
  6. Superman

Rocky Mountain Flow, Gold, 16.5" SOLD

Item: Rocky Mountain Flow, Gold, 16.5" Location: Benalla, Victoria Item Condition: Paint OK, components good to very good. Reason for selling: Finished up with riding. Price and price conditions: $900 Extra Info: Awesome bike, very light and smooth to ride. Can post or meet up. If you have any...
  7. Superman

FSA Orbit Z Internal headset BRAND NEW! SOLD

Item: FSA Orbit Z Internal headset Condition: Brand new never been installed! Location: Benalla VIC 3672 Price: $30 posted, thats about half price! Reason for selling: Doesnt fit my frame. Needs a headtube with a 44.5mm inside diameter. Extra: Includes top cap, starnuts and top bolt. It is for a...
  8. Superman

Rocky Mountain 4X weapon!

Gday, I've had this frame lying around for a while now with a crack under the headtube and always knew it made a sweet bike. Tony (spinner) did me an awesome favor and put a headtube gusset on which is just very pro and looks great. Thanks to Tony and Norco Aus for their assistance! I painted...
  9. Superman

2008 Rock Shox Tora 318 SOLD

Item: Rock Shox Tora 318 Condition: Excellent, taken off a new bike ridden for 20 mins on the road. Price: $250 posted Reason for selling: Got other forks. Extra: These came on 2008 Norco Nitro and I am upgrading the forks. I have ridden the bike for about 20 minutes all up and thats on the...
  10. Superman

mods please delete moved to garage sale

Posted in my garage sale
  11. Superman

2008 Shimano Deore Hollowtech cranks $90 posted SOLD

Item: Shimano FC-M532-S Deore Hollowtech cranks/bb Condition: Near perfect, one tiny scratch next to the pedal axle otherwise as they come out the box! Price: $90 Reason for selling: Have another set. Location: Benalla, Vic Extra: These ones...
  12. Superman

2006 Norco Aline S $1800 Another Price drop! Sold PP

Item: 2006 Norco A-Line S Location: Benalla, Victoria Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Stopping DH riding Price and price conditions: $1800 plus postage. Could possibly deliver to Melbourne and Regional Victoria. No reasonable offer refused! Extra Info: First of all I'm not going to...
  13. Superman

Whos going to watch at Stromlo?

Im heading up to Stromlo for watching and taking photos, who else is going up and not riding? Im going to be taking a set of maracas, a tambourine, and a whistle. If heaps of people could bring things like these it would spice up the atmosphere heaps and we could get some bloody loud noise...
  14. Superman

Parts for XTR rear der. 36t Chainring.

Hey guys, need these parts, willing to pay whatever the part is worth in cash or by bank deposit or paypal. Location: Benalla Item: XTR cage, the bit that screws onto the bit with spring tension. (The bolts go through the jockey wheels. Medium cage length. 952 model derailluer. Item: The...
  15. Superman

Giro Mad Max SOLD

Item: Giro Mad Max Helmet - L Location: Benalla Item Condition:OK, still works. Reason for selling: No need Price and price conditions: $40 inc postage Extra Info: Has its fair share of scratches and chips, but it still protects which is what matters. I just want to help someone out who is...
  16. Superman

Backpackers

Who watches this show? Its on Channel V. I reckon it rocks. Its 3 sometimes 4 Aussies backpacking around Europe, but travelling in their clapped out motorhome. They do some dodgy stuff and it is generally pretty funny. Recommended watch if you have Channel V. Sam
  17. Superman

There is only one officially cancelled Victorian race.

As I type, only one VIC race (maybe 2, not sure on Yacka) has been cancelled. Despite posts saying 'all the races are cancelled', only Barjarg and maybe Yack have been cancelled. If other races are cancelled, I am fairly sure that a club official will announce it. So I advise ignoring any...
  18. Superman

You Yangs pics

All the photos I have are listed here. Id prefer if you sent an email to gallaghersam at gmail.com so it is easier for me to reply to the email. If your name or number isnt there, dont waste ya time asking!!! 9 25 30 53 59 60 66 67 80 91 92 257 265 276 279 280 284 294 295 296 297 aday 06 Norco...
  19. Superman

Mongoose motorbikes...

Just saw in the latest K-Mart catalogue Mongoose have put their stickers on some motorbikes!!! There is a 125cc and a 50cc. Suppose they, like the bikes, are designed for just riding on the flat, but marketed as 'hardcore'. Sam
  20. Superman

Drills

Hey I need a new drill and I want a normal corded drill. I just dont think ill need a cordless one and the more bits (charger etc) there are, the more there is to have problems with, and lose. The problem is that in catalogues the only normal (non hammer) drills are cordless. So - Can you...