Search results

1. Simmo.

The famous people you've met!

Kevin Rudd after my footy game last year, and Malcom Blight comes into my work every few weeks.
  2. Simmo.

What are YOU doing for the AFL Grandfinal?

Ah yeah, he was my second choice anyway. Man that honestly was one of the best games I've seen in a long long time. Start to finish, edge of your seat, shoutin at the umps, awesome game to watch. Loved every minute of it.
  3. Simmo.

What are YOU doing for the AFL Grandfinal?

Just got back from a mates place after drinking up. Bloody intense game, absolutely loved it. Went for the saints, shame they couldn't bring it home. My vote for norm smith went to Gram. who ended up getting it, I missed the presentation.
  4. Simmo.

What are you listening to NOW?

Just got Muse's new album, from what I've heard so far, it is freakin insane. "Undisclosed Desires" - Muse
  5. Simmo.

The Awesome Advertisment Appreciation Thread

John West and Campbells ad, brilliant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4xXc25wPE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIIKrJ6nnI
  6. Simmo.

What are you listening to NOW?

Comeback - Grinspoon Just got their new album. :D
  7. Simmo.

Oz Lotto $90million Jackpot

Ok. I don't know what you bought, but for arguments sake, lets say it's 36 game quickpick. Down the side of the ticket, you have: Game 1: Game 2: --->Game 36: In each of those, there are 7 numbers, right. The winning numbers being: 12, 3, 38, 21, 23, 29, 40, supps - 43, 22. If in any of...
  8. Simmo.

Div 1 : 7 Numbers Div 2: 6 numbers and either supp Div 3: 6 numbers Div 4: 5 numbers and either supp Div 5: 5 numbers Div 6: 4 numbers Div 7: 3 numbers and either supp
  9. Simmo.

I had numbers written down, so not actual ticket, and had Div. 5...GUESSING it would be around $100, trying to get on website but so many people must be on it at the moment haha. I work at newsagent, but didn't get time to put in my own numbers, it was bloody busy as...
  10. Simmo.

Dream Team 2009

Second at the moment, don't worry, we'll climb to 1st next round.:D
  11. Simmo.

Dream Team 2009

Sorry boys, but Team Tough's gunna take this one out hey.:D
  12. Simmo.

Australian MTB Champs on SBS

Cheers mate for the heads up, I start my shift an hour after, so I can watch it.:D
  13. Simmo.

Waking with a jolt/shock... what's this called!

I haven't read this whole thread, not fully sure on the term lucid dream yet, but here's my input.:D I can sometimes be dreaming, and control the dream in certain ways, like I'm aware of whats happening, and can somehow, either be aware of whats gunna happen, or decide whats gunna happen. It's...
  14. Simmo.

Quiz for entry

http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=152555 Edit: Yeah you're talking about few questions to answer, I think that thread was just about one to answer.
  15. Simmo.

Top 5 Albums of 2008

Haha awesome mate, what would you have there?
  16. Simmo.

Photos of the Year, 2008.

Alot of amazing pics there, great video.:D
  17. Simmo.

Top 5 Albums of 2008

1. Viva la Vida - Coldplay 2. Here We Stand - The Fratellis 3. Only by the Night - Kings of Leon 4. Brothers Grimme - Drapht 5. Appeal to Reason - Rise Against Good mix here. :D
  18. Simmo.

post your guitar/drum/bass rig

We got one of them electric drum kits, cost alot, its my sisters though, I've played it once it was alright I guess haha.
  19. Simmo.

footy???

Looks like Cousins got drafted to the tigers. Man I'm keen to see how they go this year. Anyways, Lions 09! and us, U18 Doggies in 09!!!:D
  20. Simmo.

Narwhal

What time is it? It's Fuck Yeah! (Jon Lajoie voice)