Search results

1. Crowey

MTB Expert Street/Park. Crowey vs. ???

As the title says... Who's keen?
  2. Crowey

Alley oop flair!

This is what a good mood, good friends, and a good night does to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPWOyJMLvn8&feature=youtu.be
  3. Crowey

The "Where to get it." thread.

Not sure if it's been done, or if this will work but it could help out a few people on here. Have you even found something, like a candy bar, somewhere away from home and haven't been able to find it anywhere else? Well here's the thread for you. List what you're looking for, can be anything...
  4. Crowey

DJ 2011 Dartmoor Cody.

Stoked.
  5. Crowey

Sold.

...Sold...
  6. Crowey

DH Solid M9

Well, not much to say, but many to thank. Biggest thank you to Rick from Fearless Cycles. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am now, riding what and where I ride. Can't wait for the future with you man, the past and present has been better than I could have asked for. Another huge thanks to...
  7. Crowey

Spoonerisms!

Well, looked up spoonerism, had no matches...SO GET SOME! For those who don't know what a spoonerism is, click here. To start us off...Tirds of Bokyo.
  8. Crowey

Oh the joys of iPhones. Error 23.

Wake up this morning, iPhone is dead, been on charge, all that jazz, nothing's working. Plugged it into the computer (Mac), doesn't respond, reset it, plug into iTunes, restore, error 23. Look on forums, youtube, managed to do the steps, got it into DFU mode, tried to restore it again, gets...
  9. Crowey

DJ Dartmoor Cody. Yes, another thread.

So here she is, my 10.4kg bundle of joy! Frame: Dartmoor Cody. Headset: Dartmoor Chakra. Bottom Bracket: A Spanish one. Fork: X-Fusion Velvet-R. Chain: KMC 710 SL. Cranks: Dartmoor Keipo. Sprocket: Dartmoor Fetish. Pedals: Dartmoor Fever. Bars: Dartmoor Swing 2". Stem: Dartmoor Funky...
  10. Crowey

VIC Sold.

Sold. 10char?
  11. Crowey

LOST TLD History glove-Right.

Long Gully ride day 14/02/10. Lost at the beginning of the shuttles, right down the bottom. It is a black Troy Lee History glove, right hand. If anyone knows someone or has it themselves could you please PM me back. Thanks in advance, Jackson.
  12. Crowey

DH Tr450

Give it a few days.:o .........
  13. Crowey

26" Frontflip.

Well for about 6+ months now, I've had this urge to try them, foam pits are great!:D In those months, I spent so long trying to get the technique right, talking to BMXers, watching (too many) frontflips on youtube, and just trying my heart out. Then a couple weeks ago I rode with a mate (4130)...
  14. Crowey

Mac issues.

To start off with one, I have a Canon 400d, and when I hook it up it doesn't seem to show anywhere that the camera hooks up. Look in finder, devices, even searched Canon, but nothing comes up. It will show on a PC using the same cable and everything. Help for above problem will be greatly...
  15. Crowey

King of Ballarat 9/8/09

Dad was out of riding for the weekend, so he took some soht's, and kept telling me how slow I was going.:p Link here- http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/JackoP3/KOB%20Rd2%202009/
  16. Crowey

26" Int. Street/Park/D.J Still looking for a game.

Well, heres the thing. Looking for a 26" Itn. game, but instead of the usual days, i want a small change. The street part of the game will be only on flat, and max of 4 days to get a response. 7 days for both dirt and park. Anyone interested? Also, if you ride with me, i dont really want a...
  17. Crowey

POC Sports.

New thing for me, maybe not for you. Today I noticed a set of elbow guards on Martin Söderström's Feb 2009 video. Looked them up and found out that they are a company from Sweden, focusing on protection for both riders, and skiers. Also, has anyone seen any of their products inside...
  18. Crowey

VSS round 5. You Yangs dh.

Just a few pics that my dad took of the race. http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184/JackoP3/Vss%205/ Thanks to all the organisers for a great weekend.
  19. Crowey

Street frame help

Well, firstly I want to get into frame design and manufacturing. I just have a question about seat post thingos, would a frame still be as strong with you dont place one in? Please look at the attached image to see what i mean. Thanks, Jackson.
  20. Crowey

Who wears a neck brace?

Id like to know how many people actually do wear one, Ive seen a few people in Vic ride with them, some others think its a stupid idea. I ride with one and think its great, people say that they put more preassure on your collarbone and will make them break if you crash hard, id rather a broken...