POC Sports.

Crowey

Likes Dirt
New thing for me, maybe not for you.

Today I noticed a set of elbow guards on Martin Söderström's Feb 2009 video. Looked them up and found out that they are a company from Sweden, focusing on protection for both riders, and skiers.

Also, has anyone seen any of their products inside Australia? I mean not on a pro rider, just out in the streets.

Check 'em out at www.pocsports.com.

Move to parts & stuff if needed.

who...?

Likes Dirt
Just cheeked out the website.

They have some cool looking stuff on there but i couldent find a dealer in australia. Maybe you would have to order from over seas or maybe you could order of there website. (Should have cheeked to see if it was possible.)

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I think their MTB stuff is a really new line and is only just showing up in the US so they possibly haven't even thought about Oz yet.

There is lots of hype about these guys, check out the threads of them on ridemonkey, plenty of people seem to think that their ski and board amour and helmets are pretty awesome so hopefully they do good MTB stuff too.

Here is a vid of one of their ski helmets in action. It does come off after the initial impact, some people didn't like that and others said it had done its job. Anyway its a brutal head slam and the fact that the dude is back skiing again is pretty impressive I think. Sorry for the German commentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4L6wPh32-g