Search results

1. The funki 1

Buller Ski-Lift Dilemma...

I would like to express a sincere apology to the Mount Buller ski-lift company and to the mountain biking community of Australia... The photographs that were taken were not by me or my swinging associate. And we were not "swinging" from the lift but jumping back up onto it as we walked down the...
  2. The funki 1

IP Address help....?

How do i find out what my IP adress is? And before the flames start flying, i have looked on my internet bill and tried to find it on my "Internet Usage meter"... Thanks to all...:)
  3. The funki 1

Cory Worthington (Dropkick Party Boy) Is Selected as a Big Brother House-Mate.

Found this when researching this idiot for school. I was outraged to say the least... http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,23572147-10388,00.html What is society coming to?
  4. The funki 1

Anyone Looking for a Ride to Baw Baw this Weekend?

A mate of mine is looking for someone to share the fuel bill with for the trip to Baw Baw he is leaving on Saturday morning. Call Kim on: 0419-364-702...:)
  5. The funki 1

Almost sacked from work... (Because of Farkin.net)

As most of the members on Farkin would know, it is school holiday time... Over the years i have made it a tradition to work my ass off at the local motorbike shop during the first week or so of holidays in order to muster up some spending money for the holidays. This year was no exception...
  6. The funki 1

Orange 150mm Rear end Thru-Axle...

Item: Orange 150mm Rear end Thru-Axle... Location: Prefferably Melbourne but will pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 or so. Extra Info: I want Pictures...:)
  7. The funki 1

Pimped Giant Glory...(Work in Progress)

This is my baby... At the moment the forks are running like poo and the brakes just don't 'feel' right for some reason. (Possibly because of the forks.) Upgrades include: -One of a kind Troy Lee Design seat -Pro Issue only Thomson Seatpost. (Also One of a kind) -I attempted to sand my bike...
  8. The funki 1

Yackandandah Race Snaps. . . . . .

I didnt want to go through and sort numbers. So its kind of D.I.Y...:) It was a great weekend and with the exception of shuttles all ran smoothly... Heres the link. http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/ghoan/
  9. The funki 1

'06' Intense M3 **********sold********

Are you willing to split it? If so i'll take the bars...:)
  10. The funki 1

The Stock Exchange and The MTB Industry...

I know there are 2 or 3 threads on the stock market itself at the moment but i have a more specific question... Is it possible to buy shares into bike companies? Im aware that Fox Riding Apparel has shares but i'm talking like Giant, Merida or Kona Bicycles etc. Is it possible to buy stocks...
  11. The funki 1

Mods please delete

Deleted. Not for sale. Mods Please Delete
  12. The funki 1

Mods Please delete

mods please delete
  13. The funki 1

Foampit Ride Day!!!

I did a search and most other posts on foampit's were in the BMX section so i thought this was my best bet. (Mods Please move if in the wrong section) We have recently started building a foam pit. I dont want to brag but alot of people are saying that it is one of the best ones going around. We...
  14. The funki 1

Unwanted/Smashed/Broken Carbon fibre frame...

What: Damaged Carbon fiber Frame Price range/Willing to Pay:Willing to pay postage and maybe some money for the frame but not alot. Location: Melbourne Extra Info: Willing to pay postage but not alot for the frame itself. A friend of mine did an aeronautical carbon's...
  15. The funki 1

Old School DH Bike...

What: An old school Downhill Bike, I'm talkin like 10-20 years old. Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me. It really depends on make, model, condition etc. Location:Melbourne, but willing to pay postage from other spots around Australia. Extra Info:Nil.
  16. The funki 1

Making Browsing Easier

Browsing for something in the trading area could use one major improvement. The prices of the items that you are looking at should be displayed in the title alongside the item. Like on e-bay. I think that this would be a major improvement. And it would cut browsing time in half.:)
  17. The funki 1

Bike Riding Music...

It's sad when a mountain bike rider gets injured and your wheels get locked in the shed and your mum says NO MORE BIKES! It breaks my heart because such a thing has happened to me. I am not allowed to ride my bike for another 4 weeks... However because of this i have had alot of time on...
  18. The funki 1

Clips or Flats?

Hey guys, i guess i am not the most knowledgeable rider in the world because i cant make up my mind about anything to do with my bike. i.e Hardtail or softail. But i've gotten myself into somewhat of a dilemma on whether i should run SPD pedals (clip-ins) or flats. Whats faster? Who uses...