Old School DH Bike...

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
What: An old school Downhill Bike, I'm talkin like 10-20 years old.
Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me. It really depends on make, model, condition etc.
Location:Melbourne, but willing to pay postage from other spots around Australia.
Extra Info:Nil.

MTB11R

Likes Dirt
Avanti Pro Series Hard Core

I have a Avanti Pro Series Hard Core, it was a professional's bike in the 1996 National Series. It has Rock Shox DHO 'Boxxers', I was told they were the third set ever brought into Australia, pro issue only at the time. It is not complete, I'll will get some pics up if you are interested.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
M1

Intense M1 frame with fox RC shock
2001ish frame with later model rear end
complete with rear wheel, mavic 521/deemax hub

over all this frame and wheel are pretty flogged !!!!!

builds up nice though and STILL has ride characteristics that many bikes today still haven't matched

piece of history innit??!!

$500 frame and rear wheel inc postage

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What size are you looking for?
I have a LARGE 97/98 Norco VPS1 (no rear disc tabs) you could have for chips. No shock (takes ~185mm e2e)

Ty

Eats Squid
Intense M1 frame with fox RC shock
2001ish frame with later model rear end
complete with rear wheel, mavic 521/deemax hub

over all this frame and wheel are pretty flogged !!!!!

builds up nice though and STILL has ride characteristics that many bikes today still haven't matched

piece of history innit??!!

$500 frame and rear wheel inc postage

sorry for the hijack but would this be a pre-hoist/fsr M1? (is the dropout on the chainstay?)

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive got an old LTS, can send you pics if your interested. its 99, so not really old enough for what you want, but pretty vintage. great nic, nothing wrong with it, a polish and it would look new (other than one dint... fuckin dint....)

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
Thanks to all your replies... I've found what i wanted I purchased that old Avanti Proseries.

Cheers Anthony.
(Pleases Delete this Thread Mods...)

Specialized S-Works

I have a 2000 S-Works DH that I'm looking to let go of to a good home. It's a large, though, so you might not be into it. Its the Shaun Palmer frame but with no decals, set up and in good condition. Looking for about $1K but negotiable.

Pont69

Likes Dirt
he's already found what he wanted mate.

not a bad looking grab either :p

what'd you pay for it?