Search results

1. pixelpuppet

Riders in Derby? Or North East TAS?

Evening all, I’m moving to Derby TAS from Wollongong NSW in three weeks, pretty damn excited! Any other ‘burners in the area?
  2. pixelpuppet

WTB - 24 LeToy 4 frame

Item: 24 LeToy 4 Frame. Location: Anywhere, but I'm in Wollongong. Price range/Willing to Pay: Negotiable. Extra Info: I'm after the larger/long size, but not fussed on colour. I am a begger, not a chooser. If it comes with the 24 cockring seat clamp then I'm happy to throw in a first born, not...
  3. pixelpuppet

Is this the death of trials?

Ok, i'm kinda old for trials ...but I grew up on trials riding, and years of it. Having started in BMX racing at a very young age I quickly moved over to trials back in the UK, in the days of Martin Ashton, Martyn Hawes and Hans Rey. Moving to Aus in the late 90's there was no trials riding to...
  4. pixelpuppet

NSW Fox Axle - 100mm long, 15mm axle for a Fox 32 27.5" fork

Hey all, Hoping one of you guys might have a Fox axle for sale. I'm after one for a set of Fox 32 27.5" forks that need a 100mm x 15mm axle, problem is its gone missing :( Would be great to get one for the weekend if possible, PM me if you've one you're keen to sell and help a brother out...
  5. pixelpuppet

NSW Sold

The Hub below is no longer for sale! Please remove this thread. Thank you! Item: HOPE Pro 2 Rear Hub Size: 135mm, 32H, 12mm Thru Axle Fits: Awesome bikes like yours Location: North Sydney Item Condition: Brand Spanking New Reason for selling: I bought the wrong size (hence it coming in the box...
  6. pixelpuppet

NSW Please remove, thanks!

Hi all, up for a very reluctant sale is this immaculate 2011 Inspired Fourplay (as ridden by Danny MacAskill). I built this bike with absolutely no expense spared, every part was hand picked and researched to be the toughest swag on the market, i bought the hubs direct from Hope when I was in...
  7. pixelpuppet

NSW Santa Cruz Jackal frame - Large - Older Style (3.0)

Hello y'all, Would anyone have a Santa Cruz Jackal frame in the old style (3.0) shape they'd be interested in trading for some good old cash? I'm not particularly fussed on colour but the frame would need to be large and in good condition, ie. no dents. Would consider a complete bike but would...
  8. pixelpuppet

NSW Sold - please remove

Item: Yaabaa 999 Trials Bike (Stock - 26") Location: North Sydney. Item Condition: This bike is well specced, light and ready to go. If you're looking at getting into trials and don't want to break the bank then this would be perfect, manufactured by Koxx in 2008 the Yaabaa series of bikes...
  9. pixelpuppet

NSW SOLD - Truvativ Hammerschmidt FR Cranks + 68/73mm BB + X9 Shifter

Item full name and model: Truvativ Hammerschmidt Cranks + 68/73mm BB + Sram X9 Shifter Location: North Sydney, NSW (local pickup preferred but will post at buyers expense) Item full name and model: 2009 Truvativ Hammerschmidt Cranks - 170mm. These are the FR (freeride) model and according to...
  10. pixelpuppet

Sydney City Night Rides?

Hey farkers, Just wondering if there's any city rides going on through the week in Sydney any more? I remember there being some consistent trials/urban type stuff happening most weeks that started from Cook & Phillip on, if I remember, correctly, a thursday night? Does anyone know if these are...
  11. pixelpuppet

LeToy IV & Specialized TRX-24 STOLEN, Ryde, NSW (Plus a heap of spare parts)

Bike: LeToy - Tov IV Colour: Black Date it was stolen: End of Nov '07 Where it was stolen: From the lockup storage in my buildings carpark. Specs: Black '06 RockShox Pikes, Chrome Planet X 3 piece Cranks, Hayes 9 Brakes with dual 8" rotors (with damaged rear brake lever from a stack)...
  12. pixelpuppet

Dirt Magazine, giving away a big stack, FREE =)

Hey fellow Farkers, Anyone interested in a whole stack of old and new Dirt Magazines? Just having a clearout and found a load that I don't want anymore. Am in Ryde if anyone wants to collect. Cheerios, B.
  13. pixelpuppet

24 LeToy IV

Was so impressed with some of the rides I'm seeing on Farkin that I thought I'd post my Franken-bike-in-progress... Frame: 2006 24 LeToy IV Forks: 2006 Marzocchi 66 VF2 Cranks: Planet-X Goliath BB Reducer: MRP Ring: Standard Byke Co. 36t Headset: FSA Pig Headset Reducer: (1point5 to...