NSW Please remove, thanks!

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
Hi all, up for a very reluctant sale is this immaculate 2011 Inspired Fourplay (as ridden by Danny MacAskill).
I built this bike with absolutely no expense spared, every part was hand picked and researched to be the toughest swag on the market, i bought the hubs direct from Hope when I was in the UK and every other part was either sourced from Tarty Bikes (UK trials specific shop) or Expressive Bikes (QLD trials specific shop) to be the absolute best inspired build on planet earth.
I originally had the 2010 frame and had spent the better part of a year building this baby up to absolute bullet tough spec, then the 2011 model was announced and I bought and swapped the frame (2010 frame was HS33 mount only).
Specs and pics are below, i'd prefer a local pickup (in Sydney) but happy to post at buyers expense.

Item: 2011 Inspired Fourplay
Price and price conditions: Was $1500, now only $1350 (or make me a decent offer).
Colour: Green
Rims: Atomlab Pimp 24" (black)
Hubs: Hope Pro 2 Trials front and rear (front: black, rear: green)
Spokes: DTSwiss 13g (black)
Headset: Echo TR (black)
Stem: Trialtech Sport 110 x 35º (black), will also include a Hope stem (90 x 25º... if memory serves correctly)
Bars: Trialtech Sport High Rise (black)
Forks: Trialtech 26" (black) (will also include an Echo 24" fork, black, which sits the front a little lower if that's your bag)
Currently the forks use a 9mm QR but i'll include a 20mm conversion kit for the hub should you wish to use the wheel on other forks.
Cranks: Trialtech 175mm (black)
Chain: KMC BMX chain (gold)
Chain Tensioner: Tensile sprung tensioner (black with gold jockeys)
Pedals: Inspired Team Pedals (black)
Sprocket: Trialtech 15T threaded
Seat, Post, Clamp: Inspired Pivotal (all black)
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7's (currently the pics show Saints but i've moved these to another bike, sorry)
The Juicy 7's have a few scratches but nothing that would affect performance (see pics attached).
I will also include a brand new Magura HS33 rear brake (black) with an Echo brake booster (black) should you be a rim braker.
Rotors: Alligator Titanium Nitride wave (gold), 203mm front, 180mm rear.
Tyres: Will come with Odyssey Aitkens fitted (24x2.2) plus will include a pair of brand new Maxxis High Rollers (24x2.4) in case you like your rubber studded.
Item Condition: Excellent, verging on Awesome.
Reason for selling: It's just too damn awesome to be collecting dust in my spare room.
(The current Inspired Fourplay Team is $2750 complete and is a lesser spec than the bike i'm selling here... just reinforcing what a sweet deal this is)
Extra Info: As noted throughout i'll include a few extra bits. brand new Magura HS33, Echo Brake Booster with gold extension bolts, 2 x Maxxis High Roller tyres, Echo 24" fork, Hope 90x25º stem. I'll also include some gelato from the local café if you pick it up from me at work in Crows Nest, Sydney... now that's an unbeatably sweet deal!
Pictures: Yes indeedy... 8 of them, PM me for more if you need.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpgIMG_1631.jpgIMG_1637.jpg

Last edited:

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
incentive...

I will also include an original copy of East 17's 'Walthamstow' album with this sale... that's the genuine article on an authentic compact disc.