LeToy IV & Specialized TRX-24 STOLEN, Ryde, NSW (Plus a heap of spare parts)

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
Bike: LeToy - Tov IV
Colour: Black
Date it was stolen: End of Nov '07
Where it was stolen: From the lockup storage in my buildings carpark.
Specs: Black '06 RockShox Pikes, Chrome Planet X 3 piece Cranks, Hayes 9 Brakes with dual 8" rotors (with damaged rear brake lever from a stack), Blackspire chain device, XT short cage mech, Azonic Bar & Stem, DaBomb 36H Rims, 'Post DaLux' Seatpost, Azonic Pedals.
Other Descriptions: My pride and joy, am heartbroken!
Pictures: Will post some in the next day or so.

Also Stolen
Bike: Specialized TRX-24 Vegas
Colour: Burgundy/Maroon
Date it was stolen: End of Nov '07
Where it was stolen: From the lockup storage in my buildings carpark.
Specs: Pretty much stock but had a 36t ring with bolt on grind plate added, also had some S&M bars on it. No brakes were fitted at time of theft.
Other Descriptions: had a golf ball size dent in the front fork leg
Pictures: Unfortunately not for this one.

Plus
A set of Marzocchi 66 VF2's practically brand new and a set of Marzocchi Drop Off Comp's (as per standard equip on '05 Giant STP).

They also took a Shark motorcycle helmet which had a blue tribal(ish) design on it. Size was Large and it was taken with a blue metallic visor fitted.

If anyone has acquired any new parts that could match any of these descriptions please please please contact me! I'll offer a reward (a good one) if anyone know's anything about who took this stuff or where I can get it back. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!!!

Cheers,
B

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude that sucks!
how could somone steal all of that, do you know how it happened?
Thats a pretty retarded question. If he knew he would be halfway to catching the fucking theives.
Sorry to here about your loss, ill keep an eye out closer to the city. A Toy will stand out like a elephant in a haystack

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I live in Eastwood and am often riding/driving around Ryde. There aren't too many people that own mtb's in this area so if i see either the LeToy/Vegas i will follow their whereabouts etc..

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
dude that sucks!
how could somone steal all of that, do you know how it happened?
Yeah, totally sucks hey. I live in a block of units and we have a storage area behind the carspace. It's got a heavy door and the car park also security gates but they apparently came in through the back pedestrian door of the block and levered the door open with a crow bar or something because the door was all splintered around the lock. They basically took everything I had, even spare tyres... I was about to jump on the moto and go to work but they had even taken my moto helmet.

pixelpuppet

Likes Dirt
I live in Eastwood and am often riding/driving around Ryde. There aren't too many people that own mtb's in this area so if i see either the LeToy/Vegas i will follow their whereabouts etc..
I live in Warrawee, not too far from Ryde, ill definately keep an eye out for you
Guys, I really appreciate you keeping an eye out for my gear. My girlfriend said she saw a guy pushing my bike down Lane Cove Rd last week, and she knows this bike well as we had many arguments over me trying to keep it in the house, lol. Anyway, they also knocked off some 66VF2's and Marzocchi Drop Off Comps that I had on the wall so if you see anything please shoot me an email. Should I get anything back I'll most definately see about some financial rewards!
Thanks!!

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Guys, I really appreciate you keeping an eye out for my gear. My girlfriend said she saw a guy pushing my bike down Lane Cove Rd last week, and she knows this bike well as we had many arguments over me trying to keep it in the house, lol. Anyway, they also knocked off some 66VF2's and Marzocchi Drop Off Comps that I had on the wall so if you see anything please shoot me an email. Should I get anything back I'll most definately see about some financial rewards!
Thanks!!

No worries mate. I'll keep my eye out then. I'm driving along Lane Cove Rd several times each day so he obviously in my area. Will keep me eyes open. Will let some mates know aswell.