Search results

1. stoff

Trying to Sync my Ipod

I will appreciate any help I can get here. I am trying to Sync my Ipod to my PC. I remember it was equally as painful last time I tried to do it, but I can't remember how I did it. Running and Ipod classic to a Vista Laptop running Itunes 8.1.10 which Apple assures me is the latest. All...
  2. stoff

Looking for a good Forum in the UK for trading parts

Well, as the thread title says, I'm looking for a forum in the UK with a decent trading section to buy some parts. I'm over here for a while, and whilst I'm looking for work, it seemed like a good time to build up a bike. I'm London based so probably looking to get more of a street style set-up...
  3. stoff

New Binge Drinking Definition

Its official, you can now go to the pub for a good binge drink, and drive home under the limit after two hours. Link Here K-Rudd must have come up with this one after his night out in Washington at the strippers a few years back. Bob Hawke would be outraged.
  4. stoff

Moving to London to Work

I have decided to make the move over to London. I have picked London as alot of my good friends are already living over there. I have started a new thread on this because the other threads I have found on moving to London generally turn into a "don't go to London, go to...
  5. stoff

Go Rebels

Well the Melbourne Rebels have the chance to bring Victoria back the only national football title we are missing this weekend, as they travel up to play Central Coast for the Australian Rugby Championship finals. Not bad for the team who were meant to be taking the wooden spoon. Lets hope Crofty...
  6. stoff

Herald Sun Anti-Bike Hysteria

Check out the link below from the Herald Sun today. http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22370399-2862,00.html You have got to love the ability of a reporter to blatantly ignore the facts presented to them and completely contradict themselves within a story in order to generate...