Search results

1. S

SG Rock&Roll Burlesque tour

My man took me and it was the one of the funniest nights I have ever had out! Suicidegirls show is very funny and you should all take your girlfriends!! I don't understand why, I cannot explain...but loads of other females I know dig the SG Burlesque.
  2. S

mon the vibe

I met these mountain bikers over in Edinburgh last month. They were all very nice but I still can't get my ears around the Scottish accent. So we just smiled at each other while they bought me yet another "jackie&cola". They asked me to "mon the vibe" back here in Australia. so ...
  3. S

I don't think so

Mod edit - Mate, haven't you been around here long enough to know the rules? Use the template! And anyone replying to threads without templates are wasting their time as they will be deleted/locked.
  4. S

today is world naked bike riding day!

http://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/ "protest oil dependancy and celebrate the power and individuality of our bodies!" I just heard it on the radio. Do you think its gonna happen at the NORBA race this weekend? imagine the injuries!
  5. S

if you could teach someone to mtb, who would it be?

Dead or alive? Fictional or real? I'd like to see the following on a some enormous DH rig. Tank Girl Courtney Love Tori Amos Joan of Arc. they would be absolutely ferocious. I can't think of any males as of yet.
  6. S

the playboy cross country xtreme team

I read about it long, long ago in MBUK. I can't remember if Rob Warner had anything to say about it. LOL I could look it up on google, but I know someone here would LOVE to post about it. what happened to the Playboy xtreme team? Was it a GT thing?
  7. S

stacy kohut

You may have seen him in some mtbing videos. he broke his back doing a 360 on the swings at a park! VANCOUVER (CP) - When Stacy Kohut agreed to be part of an Adidas worldwide campaign called "impossible is nothing," the Paralympic gold medallist wasn't thinking about being a positive...
  8. S

death to the pixies

the pixies are/were the best band ever. better than the beatles, they shit on nirvana, and they quit while they are ahead unlike the stones. this is fact. frank black is god and kim deal is the goddess. its the best music to work to make love to ride to cry to.
  9. S

g4 ibook

i am thinking of buying the 12". any owners here? anything to say before I plunge into the deepend?
  10. S

mono

i wanna have a courtney love bash circa. 1995 my year 11 class was divided half between pro courtney and anti courtney. I used to think live through this was the bomb. did anyone hear her new song on JJJ today? I was curious but didn't hear it. was it good or bad? do you think she wrote...
  11. S

new cycling show on sbs

I got this email the other day from the bug at uni. Bicycle NSW is keen to get the word around that SBS is running a cycling show for 8 weeks... ** High Priority ** SPECIAL SPORT PRESENTATION CYCLING CENTRAL Every Sunday @ 5.30 pm From Sunday 14 December SBS Television is giving...
  12. S

looking for a good hardtail.

My budget is $1500 tops. for those in the know have you got any recommendations? I'm thinking about buying a raceline comp but im not too sure about the components. perhaps buy a frame and build up. confused, too many choices and too easy to go over budget.
  13. S

waxing

ok, if you want to do cross country races this year this is the thread for you! check out this link - www.bornnaked74.com it amused me that the brazilian is called the 4X.
  14. S

need information about baw baw

I am going to Melbourne in about a fortnight and I'd like to go to Mt Baw Baw because I have never seen real snow. sad huh? Whats the best way to get there? I've looked at www.mountbawbaw.com.au and I thought peopel on this board would have better tips for me.
  15. S

free beer! (at the uni mtb games)

Hi Guys and Gals, Just wanted to let you know that I've just had my major proposal approved for Cooper's Brewery to sponsor the university games mountain bike championships. They are giving us the retail equivalent of $3000 in part as beer (Pale Ale) and the rest as merchandising prizes. As...
  16. S

THE CHASER (CNNN)

17. S

schmooks monkey appreciation thread

Born from an egg on a mountain top, Funkiest Monkey that ever popped, He knew every magic trick under the sun, Tease the Gods and everyone can have some fun. Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic ooh! Alright! Let battle commence! Wine...
  18. S

explain your sig

mine is the lyrics from "climbing the sun" by one of the bestest bands in the world, the breeders.
  19. S

and the award goes to....*drumroll*

Yum Cha Racing for the wickedest nick on the board. when i saw your name, I smiled.
  20. S

Nutrition - u r what u eat

So what do you eat? are you one of those people fearfull of carbs? are you a maccas addict? Do you like the gourmet stuff or you don't know what an artichoke is? 3 veg and meat? well i'd be wrong if i said i was a vegetarian... I don't feel right chowing down on all that meat all the...