death to the pixies

schmook

Likes Dirt
the pixies are/were the best band ever. better than the beatles, they shit on nirvana, and they quit while they are ahead unlike the stones.
this is fact.
frank black is god and kim deal is the goddess.
its the best music to work to
make love to
ride to
cry to.

naz

Criminally Inane
wheres ratman(alan) n his obsession with teh dixie chicks. im sure he'd love n have a nice long chat about hil billy music :p

schmook said:
the pixies are/were the best band ever. better than the beatles, they shit on nirvana, and they quit while they are ahead unlike the stones.
this is fact.
lies lies lies...who the fuck are the pixies anyway they sound like a bunch of drugfucked trippers

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hope fully theyll tour downunder, now that they have reunited
seeing them live would be insane

RCOH

Eats Squid
naz said:
who the fuck are the pixies anyway they sound like a bunch of drugfucked trippers
hole in one!!!

i like the pixies, but they are not the best band ever. That highly prestigious mantle goes to...

Emerin

Likes Dirt
The pixies were cool.... i'd have to say they wouldn't be a band i choose for all occasions, especially "making love", but hey, i'm more into metal anyway. I'm sorry for the loss. Pantera split reasently, which was abit upsetting. :(

DEVLIN

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I like the pixies, great tunes, good sound. Not my pick as the best band ever but would be in my top ten.

Good to hear they are back together and possibly touring, fingers crossed.

the good old bush pixies are back and building at hursty...tucked into a bit of bush, with matresses in it and baby strollers on the outside of it...eeek

schmook

Likes Dirt
RaID said:
hope fully theyll tour downunder, now that they have reunited
seeing them live would be insane
what?!?! black francis musta gone broke.

Im just excited because my copy of doolittle just got returned after being on loan for nearly 3 years. I just wanted to remind people how great the pxies were/are, and maybe get some little grom listeneing and improve his or life.
;)

the making out to pixies thing - the slowand sultry version of wave on mutilation from the Pump up the volume soundtrack. thats what im talking about. Cristian slater:drool:
heh heh

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
woo I've finally converted someone... :) No one I know seems to 'get' Diesel Sweeties. It's pretty much daily reading for me.

Where do I find this stuff? Well webcomics tend to be an inbred lot so once you start reading one they're bound to link to another, and then another etc etc etc. Beware it's addictive.