Search results

1. norco01

QLD WTB: All mountain type Hardtail or Dually. $800- ish

Looking for an all mountain/xc type hardtail. Something like a Norco Sasquatch/manik or something more trail orientated and not made for hucking. etc. Haven't ridden in a few years so not exactly sure what bikes are around that level anymore. I'm wanting to get back into the fitness side of...
  2. norco01

QLD All Mountain bike (reign or similar)

Item: All mountain bike, a reign or something similar. 6''-ish travel. Probably a medium? I'm 179cm, i haven't ridden in a few years so my memory on sizing is a bit hazy. Location: preferably brisbane but will consider other options Price range/Willing to Pay: roughly $1000 Extra Info: Short...
  3. norco01

QLD SOLD! please remove

Item: SE Bikes Lager, Black Condition: Pretty much New! Only ridden it once since I bought it 2 months ago! Location: Brisbane, Qld. No Postage. Price: $400, negotiable. Make an offer, I'm a uni student so money is money! Alternatively id look at a hardtail of around similar value :) Honestly...
  4. norco01

Returning road signs?

Walking around my neighbourhood the other night i found a keep left road sign lying on the ground, it had been taken off the pole and was just lying on the ground. I was wondering if the council pays you if you return them? it makes a good ornament in my room, but id love a little cash haha...
  5. norco01

Music for studying.

So, this is my last week before exams start, and im getting bored of the usual jack johnson/coldplay/ben harper that seems to be on repeat when im studying. Can anyone recommend some music for me to study to? Something similar to Jack johnson, acoustic/soft melodical stuff, but not quite...
  6. norco01

Oh dear..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKxFiJ78_YU&feature=channel I'm sorry to subject your ears to this..but, you really do need to watch it. Wait til she starts singing, like a minute or 2 in, just skip to it. I havent pitied anyone so much in my life. I hope shes joking. I really do. edit- I can...
  7. norco01

So, How do i make it lighter?

New(first) road bike comes next week. 2008 specialized allez elite. I'll have about $150 left after i buy shoes and nicks, was wondering what would be the easiest way to lose a bit of weight. spec list is here> STEM Specialized Comp-Set, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt 31.8mm bar clamp...
  8. norco01

Looking for a New bike, Exhausted all sources, where to now?

It's not really related to MTB so thought i'd chuck it in there. I'm looking for a road bike to get started on road, and i've looked just about everywhere i can think of. By no means is this a WTB ad, ive already got one of them, but i can spend around $900 and am looking at second hand...
  9. norco01

Think You're Happy?

What is the point of life if you aren't happy all of the time. Is that not why were put on this planet? to be happy? We work jobs all day to earn money to buy material objects that make us 'happy'. Is this the way in which the creator of the earth intended us to live our lives? Working to buy...
  10. norco01

Road bike. Around $900

What: Road bike, carbon/alu whatever, something to start off on Where: Brisbane,might pay for shipping, depends on item Price: $900+- Extra Info: Preferrably Tiagra or higher, frame material doesnt bother me. Just want something i can get started on, but hate sora shifters, so no sora shifters.
  11. norco01

QLD Sold

Item: 2008 Kona Paddywagon Item Condition: Good, few general scratches, runs great, everything is smooth as butter Price: $500 negotiable, i want it gone! Location: Brisbane. Prefer not to post, but if i have to.. Pictures: Specs: Sun rims on Generic Hubs, sealed. 2 sets of bars- mtb risers...
  12. norco01

Photo a Day 220409

Here's my glorious attempt.. Riding: Unfortunately, I don't actually ride mtb anymore, neither do my friends, so had to go into the archives as getting anything new was nigh on impossible. M.artin from arrow imports, throwing it down. Reflection: A young city's reflection, lost in an ancient...
  13. norco01

Soundproofing?

So mum is getting sick of hearing my music coming from my room. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to increase the acoustic absorbence of my door? Since most of it seems to come through it. I've read about the egg carton methods etc. and how they dont really work. So, anyone have any DIY...
  14. norco01

3 shots of M.artin

Went down to get some practice shooting this afternoon with M.artin. Only 2 tonight, the rest were pretty average. Oh and to all of you thinking about buying a samoon frame..there very nice! Click the image to see the full size version. thanks, any comments welcome.
  15. norco01

Melbourne Cup

So.. Anyone have any favourites for the race? Any inside info? I need some advice on who to bet on.. Discuss.
  16. norco01

Sold. Delete.

Goneskies.
  17. norco01

Help me with my phone?

Ok so the deal is. My phone was in my back pocket today when i was skating. It's a samsung flip phone. I fell on my ass after trying to do something i really shouldnt have, and now it won't turn on. There is no physical damage to the phone at all. well, no new physical damage. It wont charge...
  18. norco01

Sold Please Delete

Sold to Shiznik!
  19. norco01

Wrong section. Please Delete.

Delete, worng section
  20. norco01

Getting started in road, what to buy?

So i want to start road riding. im 15, 175cm and weigh about 70kg. I've got a budget of about $900-$1400. basically i would like some suggestions as to what would be a decent bike to start out on or just some brands that i should be looking at. I like the look of the scott's, are they reliable...