2. howie_two4

QLD Sold

sold please delete
  3. howie_two4

Sold

bump it up
  4. howie_two4

Sold

Item: '07 Norco 6-three frame, size small Location: Kelvin Grove Item Condition: Used, a few scratches Reason for selling: No longer in the bike scene and selling everything Price: SOLD - Size SMALL, great bike to learn on and easy to throw around - Adjustable rear travel from 5.5" - 6.3" -...
  5. howie_two4

The riding thread.

Rampattak Totally rode RampAttak today - quite disappointed. - poorly laid out; a lot of random shit everywhere, no lines. - poorly built; some quarters were ridiculously steep, some were not steep enough. The bowl was very bumpy and mellow. - extremely hot inside the building. - built beside...
  6. howie_two4

post up your bmx (s)

Kink Lost Dutchman - slightly different colour
  7. howie_two4

post up your bmx (s)

Hey dude, how are you finding the TTL so far? I was thinking about getting one a while back
  8. howie_two4

The riding thread.

Ahh thanks man. Staying at main beach but can drive anywhere really.
  9. howie_two4

The riding thread.

Heading to the Gold Coast for a few days tomorrow, any parks that are a MUST to go to? Already craving a ride at nerang and varsity..
  10. howie_two4

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

King of the Animal House. never even seen half of the tricks that went down http://www.vitalbmx.com/videos/features/King-of-the-Animal-House-Wrap-Up-Video,12120/mangler,8373
  11. howie_two4

What is the best Dirt jump bike on the market??

My bike is pretty good
  12. howie_two4

I really liked this one EDIT: Matt Priest shreds everything
  13. howie_two4

What Part Should I get Thread

Okay holmes, in the market for a new frame. There are two that have caught my eye in recent times, the Proper TTL v2 and the United 40 HT. Any good/bad reviews about these frames? Any other frame suggestions would be appreciated also. Not into the idea of a low tt, they feel whack. Mainly ride...
  14. howie_two4

Fit ECCD's in kevlar carve up your legs
  15. howie_two4

Fly V2's. Had mine for over one and a half years and haven't had an issue with them.
  16. howie_two4

enjoyed this one. http://vimeo.com/7723880
  17. howie_two4

Old vid, probs been posted before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCyh2b7_YCM
  18. howie_two4

I haven't heard anything bad about them, a mate has one of the older ones and it is holding up fine. I was looking at getting one if my shadow dies
  19. howie_two4

I've seen a fair few break. Super light though
  20. howie_two4

Bike checks that you fancy.

gnarkill. 1234