The riding thread.

chesty

Likes Dirt
conor you need to build up the landings and make them like a billion times steeper you silly boy, its like a step down to flat?

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
conor you need to build up the landings and make them like a billion times steeper you silly boy, its like a step down to flat?
haha we know chester, problem is it is to hot and we are to lazy, we are making it steeper when we put the 2nd ramp there.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nac is rad Conor.

I have to grow some balls and start hitting up our local trails now, they are prime. Last time I rode there however, I broke my wrist. Massive mental block, aarrrgh!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Nac is rad Conor.

I have to grow some balls and start hitting up our local trails now, they are prime. Last time I rode there however, I broke my wrist. Massive mental block, aarrrgh!
Cheers.

And bretty, i know the feeling it took my 5months to even try 270ing the hip at jindalee after i broke my wrist.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
I owned the shit outta my balls when I tried to 270 it like 2 years ago.
I remember that day! You had never tried it before and didnt even plan to and then just did it haha.

edit, exact same amount posts as zac right above me! this is a amazing day for me.

Last edited:

madmike1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You post to much shit conor. hahaha.

I learnt 270's on the belb hip ages ago, THere fun but always abit scary.

Havent gone for a decent ride in ages, due to rain/work.

And i start my plumbing course in feb next year, full time to :(

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
You post to much shit conor. hahaha.

I learnt 270's on the belb hip ages ago, THere fun but always abit scary.

Havent gone for a decent ride in ages, due to rain/work.

And i start my plumbing course in feb next year, full time to :(
haha i know.

and i never thought id see the day, mikey doing some work! hahahaha

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today I got my christmas present off my girlfriend, because we may not be hanging out tomorrow. She gave me a PSP with a decent amount of games. I'm pretty stoked. Her mum also gave me $100.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Umm I got her a jackass box set and a whole lot of stuff for her new puppy. Not quite the same value but she was stoked nontheless.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
I saw my girlfriend on Tuesday, she gave me a ring for my present. It is pretty cool :)

I rode at the skatepark this afternoon, just a couple of us down there. Me and Jonny were messing around doing manual 180 fast plants and fastplant variations out of boredom. Also was airing the mini ramp higher than normal, which is good.