The riding thread.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode PMQ again today, pretty happy with myself. Did a cool line. Hopped this triangle thing, 270 to fakied the flat bank hip, then turndown fakied the quarter.

Also, I'm holding a jam toward the end of January. Flyer soon.

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
today i got my new front wheel, as the other was hitting the forks on either side, and had a really fun pegless ride, i learnt to tire slide a couiple feet of a rail, really fun haha, am also learning tabo airs :)

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Riding the ramp again tomorrow shall be fun. Planning on 360ing it, Barpassing it and tucking it. Maybe some other stuff.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have been riding lots lately, but haven't really learnt any new tricks. Going to give tuck airs a crack tomorrow, see how bad I can axe myself on them.

Also looking forward to riding with the shredmuffin that is Jack Kelly in 2 days, perhaps I can grab onto some of that talent he possesses.

I have been riding lots lately, but haven't really learnt any new tricks. Going to give tuck airs a crack tomorrow, see how bad I can axe myself on them.

Also looking forward to riding with the shredmuffin that is Jack Kelly in 2 days, perhaps I can grab onto some of that talent he possesses.
Don't worry man I haven't learnt anything new in ages. Mind you I learnt feeble grinds a couple of days ago and i'm so stoked :) and its all i've been doing. Other than that i haven't learnt anything in f**king ages.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I was off sick yesterday and I spent the whole day in bed. I watched The Up In Smoke tour, Static3, labyrinth, Back to the future2 and did some washing. The rest of the time I slept.
I also got some Christmas presents from the lovely lady as I wont see her until boxing day now. She got me a 2 year rodders journal subscription, an issue of skatebook, The Tao of Wu and The Wu-Tang manual. I'm pretty hyped.

I'm back at work today and still feel crappy, but its the last day so cowabunga dudes!!!

mainstreambmx

Likes Dirt

hahah, thanks bretty. ill get your number off you so we can organise some shreding down at the good ol' bright skatepark.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Eventful day today, woke up and as soon i woke elliot called. We went to the ramp. The ramp is 5ft high and the gap is 4-5ft long. Here are 2pics from today.
Barspin (Will and Zac, LOOK ON HAND IS ACTUALLY OFF THE BARS!...sorta)

Nac nac. want to get one from infront, and learn seatgrab nacnacs aswell.

We are building a second ramp to go after this one aswell.

howie_two4

Likes Dirt
Heading to the Gold Coast for a few days tomorrow, any parks that are a MUST to go to? Already craving a ride at nerang and varsity..

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heading to the Gold Coast for a few days tomorrow, any parks that are a MUST to go to? Already craving a ride at nerang and varsity..
um yep hit them, and pizzy, elenora if you enjoy a fang around a massive bowl (so fun). maybe tweed heads, depends where on the coast you're gonna be man.