Search results

1. V

Canberra-Lime green STP Zero

thanks mate, sorry the pictures arent the best quality
  2. V

Canberra-Lime green STP Zero

My 2006 lime green STP Zero was stolen at uni today in Canberra.The bike only has a rear brake (Hayes disc) and has an IRC front tire (red sidewalls). The stem has a BMX foam protector on it and the back wheel is quite buckled. It mainly has STP 1 parts on it. No other notable upgrades or...
  3. V

My 06 DH Comp

Here it is:
  4. V

Keewee Cromozone **SOLD**

must sell soon, going for $2500
  5. V

now at $2800
  6. V

price drop to $3200
  7. V

pics are now showing
  8. V

price drop
  9. V

Topping out my Super T's

hey, i had the same problem a few years ago with my junior t's. My recommendation would be to stop riding until the problem is fixed, the reason being that mine stanchions happened to pull out of the lower legs somehow (after weeks of them topping out). Not really a big deal unless you are going...
  10. V

Item: Keewee Cromozone Location: Canberra Item Condition: Few scratches, good working condition Reason for selling: Travel funds Price and price conditions: $2500 ono Extra Info: Bike less than one year old. Specs include Rockshox Boxxer Race, 5th Element rear shock, Aireal Industries...
  11. V

Cranks/BB package

cranks Hey I have a set of 2003 RaceFace Prodigy DH cranks, I took them off my DH bike when I bought it last year and have only used them a little bit on my hardtail that hasnt done much apart from riding to uni and back. Asking $120 for them, I could sell the bottom bracket with them for $150...
  12. V

bmx for less than $500

thanx guys
  13. V

Awaba pics

hey jordan did u get any pics of nick stubbs i think i was #47
  14. V

Aus Worlds Team

why do the junior men get to race worlds when they are 16 but not junior women? eg amiel and liam last year
  15. V

bmx for less than $500

just wondering what is around for this price range. pm some details if you wish.
  16. V

Mt Snow Norba Downhill Final Results

well fair enough. but they werent at the last few norbas
  17. V

Mt Snow Norba Downhill Final Results

i'd like to see minnaar take the win with hill, rennie, peat and gracia at the same race.
  18. V

My Orimbah Sour Grapes

its spelt nevada you idiot
  19. V

2003 Giant DH Comp - (SOLD)

sorry just sold the bike
  20. V

2003 Giant DH Comp - (SOLD)

pm'ed ya