9. Shane Wode, Funn/Foes.
10. Joel Panozzo, Progressive sus.
14. Jared Graves, Yeti.
18. Ben Cory, Big Crank.
26. Liam Panozzo, Progressive sus.
30. Miles Mead, Balfa.
32. Luke Strom, RPM/Yeti.
37. Brad Kelly, Fox/Spy/Intense.

Thanks to "Fat_Ride" our Farkin correspondent for uploading the results.

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DOM said:
Minnarr is on a mission.

Well done to Wodey ... top 10 thats pretty tight.
minnarr is killin it!
i suspect that miles has some big f**k off amount of fury he's about to unleash on the world...... go son!

Ryan

Radministrator
This is 4 straight wins for Minnaar; Big Bear fastest quali (if you count that), Fort Bill, Snowshoe, Mount Snow... it's been a long time since someone's been that dominant on the scene, a certain Frenchman comes to mind who you could draw comparisons with.

Big ups to all the Aussies though, big result for Wodey fo sho!

DOM

Eats Squid
it's that damm motobike i reckon ... reports still suggest baaaaarp noises being heard during minnars final run.

Interesting to see Shaums hitting it in 4th .. that dude has been around since tomac days .. still killing it. He also puts alot back into the sport and runs a big bike camp clinic across the US. arrr the old Plush video days. Shaums was jibbing on his dh bike before you got $10000000 to jib !

Ryan

Radministrator
Given that you have to choose between the WC and NORBA, Minnaar has decided that defending his NORBA title is the most important thing to do.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So much tech going into that honda bike(not taking anything away from minaar who is killing it) but perhaps it is time that other companies start doing computer analysis and stuff(saw push and DW with some units at S-otter but no pics since). Or we just need to put sam hill against minaar when it isnt' so muddy(fort)! :p

DOM

Eats Squid
It's actually more of an intcentive for Honda to make a name for themselves in the US racing locally then at these WC events.

the UCI are spankers ... there is only the 2 biggest race series and they cannot organise seperate dates ??? jezzz.

Honda\Turner were doing computer stuff with that dude and his Palm Pilot ... from I think Push Suspension

DOM

Eats Squid
I have heaps of respect for Minnarr .. hes still really young .. and already has accomplished almost everything.

Norba Overall
WC overall
Word Championships

guy is a freak ... loves his Dirtjumping and could probably jib or huck it with the best of them.

Lindsay the lucky bitach .. got to hang with him at Clear Mt when he was testing on the G-coast .. Would of been mad seeing the honda baaarp down clear.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
the amount of investment Honda have put into 'that bike' i doubt if GM has any choice in what races he does
NORBA gets more tv coverage in the states than UCI/WC gets world wide, which is what sponsors want.

Sparkman

Likes Dirt
If Honda don't want to sell their bike, then why do they care about which event has more coverage? If they are actually considering marketing the bike, then they're already going a long way to landing a fat load of orders for the production models.

Given mechanical failures can make a huge difference in the WC rankings, a bike with minimises the chance of a breakage would have to be a huge advantage. It looks like the cranks/pedals/BB are probably the weakest part of the bike (given a tubeless wheelset).

If they went into production I'd consider selling my house to get one.

DOM

Eats Squid
Dustin Adams is the man ...

not the first time hes stepped on the Norba Podium, or a top 10 Worldcup results sheet.

Ive never seen Dustin Ride ... only in a Vid .. but reminds me of Kovarik.

Either is 5th wide open ... or has crashed super hard whilst being pinned in 5th.

Good to see a top Candian "dher"