Search results

1. ja_har

NSW Rear shock 7.5 x 2.0

Item:* Rear shock 7.5 x 2.0 (190x50mm) in good condition but can be older model. Preference for Manitou unless includes mounting hardware Location:* NSW but pay postage Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: what it's worth but the budget is pretty limited. Extra*Info:* Replacing a shock on a Giant AC...
  2. ja_har

Durable Commuting MTB?

What is a durable commuting Hardtail MTB for about 2k? Got a mate who has just broken his second Giant XTC in 5 years and is looking for somthing more durable but is limited to a 2k budget. Both XTc frames have broken around the bottom braket area cause he is pretty big at 95kg and strong...
  3. ja_har

Martin Whitely Interview

Interesting interview of Martin Whitely of 23 Degrees by MBUK here. http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=riders/2009/interviews/martin_whitley_feb09 Most interesting is his list of DH 'up and comers' across the world. There is not one Aussie on his list.
  4. ja_har

NSW SOLD Kona Stinky Dee-Lux

Item: Kona Stinky Dee-Lux 2004 (size M) Location: Gosford Item Condition: Good, might be a few years old but is in great condition. Reason for selling:upgrade Price and price conditions:1000 o.n.o. Extra Info: Spec As original Fork Brand & Model: Marzocchi Jr. T 170mm QR20 Plus...
  5. ja_har

Found...

Anyone find a pair of Blur B1 goggles (Red) and Fox gloves (Red and Black)?either at the bus turnaround or near the gate on Mt Faulk Rd..If you did give please me a PM. Would be much appreciated
  6. ja_har

Sold

Sold............
  7. ja_har

Sold

Item: Mace Evac Gloves -red with grey / black palm - Size XL Location: Sydney Item Condition: BRAND NEW, Still in the packaging Reason for selling: Too big for me Price and price conditions: 30 o.n.o + post Extra Info: These are still in the packaging have have never been used. Pictures:
  8. ja_har

Sold....

item: Revell 450r frame item condition: great, near new. reason for selling: a new baby = no time to ride. price and price conditions: $395 ono extra info: Brilliant condition, been covered in 3M protection since new so mark limited to usual from axles, brakes etc. Can include an FSA headset...
  9. ja_har

Sold

Item: Aireal Stem (Gold) Standard Size 50mm, 5mm rise. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent, only mounted once and never ridden on. Reason for selling: Surplus to needs Price and price conditions: 60 ono Extra Info: You want a bit of Gold Bling on your bike, well here it is... Pictures:
  10. ja_har

Big bloke - all mountain bike??

A colleague at work is looking at getting a new bike as his skills are progressing and the old bike was knicked. Basically he is looking for an all mountain - enduro bike that can be ridden all day but have no fear it will suffer due to his size and 'bull at a gate' riding style. He is a pretty...
  11. ja_har

The Oaks Fire Trail

Blue Mountains Weather? Its been raining all week in Sydney but not so much in the Blue Mountains? True of False? Can anyone confirm this and what riding in the Blueys might be like this weekend. Am contemplating the Oaks or OBR rather than hitting the soggy trails of Sydney closer to the...
  12. ja_har

NSMB Money Shot

Just noticed NSMB is running a Mountain bike photo contest. Surely some Oz photographers can give it to the Canucks just like the DH boys do. These been some pretty good stuff here on Farkin recently. http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/moneyshot2_01_06.php
  13. ja_har

Delete

Delete.....
  14. ja_har

Revell 450r 4X/Street

Finally.. after collecting the frame 6 months ago at the Blackhill 4X I have got it built, just in time for the Sydney 4X. Its a collection from my parts bin, Farkin and some lbs's. Main Spec Frame - Revel 450r Fork - Fox float 100 Wheels - MTX on Dice hoodoo's Brakes - Ol' skool Hope...
  15. ja_har

Wrist Support

I'm looking for something to support my wrist during riding. I fractured it at the Ourimbah state DH and I am as keen as to race the Sydney 4X (new bike an all) but need something that is comfortable to ride in but will support my wrist as good as possible. The cast came off 3 weeks ago put...
  16. ja_har

e13 BB to ISCG adaptor

What: e13 BB mount plate to ISCG adaptor Price range/Willing to Pay: what it's worth Location: Sydney Extra Info: Anyone got one of these puppies lying around that they dont need. Would be great if anyone can help me out.
  17. ja_har

Hope Rotor 185mm

What: Hope rotor 185mm, 6 bolt for Mini's. The wavy one Price range/Willing to Pay: what its worth Location: Sydney Extra Info: Must be in good condition. May be able to swap for a 165mm
  18. ja_har

Giant DH Pivots

I know its a common issue but the pivot bolts on my Giant DH are coming loose. I used loctite but the same issue keeps coming back even after 1 run. Any other solutions? I've tried the search function and only came up with loctite which I have already tried, any other simple ideas.
  19. ja_har

Commuter Weapon

A rainy saturday arvo found me digging around in the shed needing a project, and here it is. After 6 years in storage, being a canabalised for parts and left generally unloved my old XC has re-emerged as a commuter weapon. It cost me a grand total of $9 to get going again (new cables), the rest...
  20. ja_har

Epic - Manly Dam

I want to do an Epic that links up the best of Manly dam, Oxford Falls and Red Hill, showing my bro the best of the area in one ride. The goal is to ride the best each of these areas has to offer with the least amount of tarmac possible, (I hate riding road). What is the best way to do it. I...