Search results

1. stoo

Banshee V2 long dropouts, 142 x 12

Item: Banshee long dropouts Location: Posted to Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever is fair. Extra Info: To suit a 2015 Rune, with or without through axle, 142 x 12 long ( 27.5 )
  2. stoo

FOUND Hope 15mm front conversion jiggers.

Item: Hope 15mm front conversion jiggers Location:Posted to 3357, VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever Extra Info:
  3. stoo

2012 Santa Cruz Nickel ( Large ) SOLD

Item: 2012 Nickel frame, Size Large Location: Ballarat area, Vic Item Condition: Pretty tidy, paint is a bit dull though. Reason for selling: New frame on the way. Price and price conditions: $700 Extra Info: Fresh bearings installed recently, shock is all good, no leaks. The Hope lower...
  4. stoo

Home made work stand.........

I placed a CRC order this morn to replace a busted Zee mech and crunchy BB. I've been thinking for a while about buying a Park clamp but can't justify forking out such brass so I'll give the X-Tools jobby a go. They're $72 and look like this..... To the shed! I chopped up an old Landcrusier...
  5. stoo

Chubby for Chumba.....

I had a quick ride of Moorey's Chumba XCL and instantly loved the short chainstays, what an ace little machine! So when a VF2 came up on ebay I snapped it up, I've no idea what it'll be like to ride but why not give it a go? The front end is pretty long so I'll try a 50mm stem. The carbon...
  6. stoo

VIC Found

Item: 13"/XS Mtb frame ( 26" wheel ) Location: prefer pickup central vic or Smellbourne. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap is good, need to build up a bigger bike for the 8YO..... Extra Info: Must have disc mount if Aluminium. If it's a steel frame it need not have one, I'll weld one on...
  7. stoo

Just for a laugh......

On our ride this morning some idjut decided to grab some Roadie's brake lever as he rode past, both of them went down like sacks O shite. Guess who? It was amusing for the rest of us anyhoo...
  8. stoo

New Heckler build ( + New SC Juliana Build ) ( + New 2014 650B Heckler Build )

So I ordered a new frame 3 months ago. I didn't need a new bike, particularly one so similar to the one I already have but it was cheap so why not? I picked the frame up from the VPLS for USD$550 which ended up being AUD$600 after sales tax and ( local ) freight. They were chucking them out...
  9. stoo

150mm, 15mm axle, 1-1/8 forks.... FOUND Rev. RLTs and they are just ace!

Item: 150mm forks ( maybe 140s ), 15mm axle, 190+mm 1-1/8 steerer- Location:VIC Item Condition:No scratched stanchions, otherwise don't care Price and price conditions:up to $300 Extra Info:Fox 32s would be fine, don't want the extra weight of 36' but would consider, no need for Talas...
  10. stoo

Shipping a heckler frame......

Looking at buying a Heckler frame, I could either have it shipped from OS or have my brother chuck it on the plane when he's OS again early next year. I'm OS at the mo' ( different side O the world to heckler and home too ) so don't have a bike in front of me to look at, and I don't have a...
  11. stoo

15mm fork clamp for roof racks?

I've been using jiggers like this to cart the bikes around but now 1 of the bikes has 15mm front....... Why does nobody seem to make them in 15mm? All I can find are the type that steps the 15 down to QR to then go in a normal QR clamp as pictured above, a bit untidy I think... Anyhoo I...
  12. stoo

Bright / Buffalo / Buckland / Punkers rides... ( or hikes ? )

'any tips on where to get out on the bike up that way peeps? I'll be there over the next week or so, staying on the Buckland somewhere and taking the bike. I've been off the bikes for a while ( decade nearly ), coping with 30-40km rides with decent climbs so far but not breaking any records...