Search results

1. waldog

Product Review OneUp Components Dropper Post and remote

Local, MTB direct. 150mm. Has arrived and installed last night. Quality feels good out of the box, and installation was bullshit easy. Time will tell.
  2. waldog

Product Review OneUp Components Dropper Post and remote

How many, if any of you in here are riding the V.2 dropper? Just ordered one, impulse(ish) buy, hoping for the best. Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
  3. waldog

Giant Trance 29er 2

Going for the big ol grave dig here... Are you still liking the rig? Wheels, 2.1-2.2kgs, definitely sounds on the money to me, but did you actually weigh them? I'm just about to pull the trigger on an end of season deal.
  4. waldog

FOUND

Are you sure? I can send some fresh ones. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. waldog

FOUND

Possibly. Let me do some investigationing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. waldog

FOUND

I’m always bigger than needed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. waldog

Yarra Trails regulars

Short but sweet pedal at Candlebark yesterday, the little human at home is still commanding much time and attention.... so still little riding time. Trails are running sweet! Added bonus of meeting none other than Redbruce. Massive thanks for your hard work. Grant.
  8. waldog

Candlebark park - Lost Topeak ninja multi-tool.

Howdy team, had a nice little pedal out on the trails today.... buuuuuut.... It seems the little compartment on the bottom of my Topeak ninja bottle cage that houses the multitool worked itself loose today, thus liberating itself on the trail side somewhere.... So, if anybody comes across the...
  9. waldog

AM LaPierre ZestyAm 827 2015

Surely you’re not basing that decision on that single article?
  10. waldog

I didn't want to do this, but.... Howling/vibrating Zee brake on Devinci Dixon.

Hey fella. Nice little grave dig. Sorry to hear about your plight though, such a pain in the arse! Sadly, I never resolved it. Sold the bike, openly acknowledging the issue, and moved on. Anecdotally, it did seem to very much be a Devinci issue. After spending time in Whistler and chatting...
  11. waldog

Lakes Entrance over Easter.

Oooo, I like the sound of that... even if it is just general customer chit chat... I shall report back.
  12. waldog

Lakes Entrance over Easter.

It’s that time of year again.... I’ll be in Lakes this weekend, looking to head to Colqhoun/forest tech on Saturday morning for a lap or two. This year I have a fairly freshly minted kid, so time slot and duration of ride may change... Pistonbroke, what’s cracking?
  13. waldog

Who's running Coil over Air?

Coil is king. Have run coils on two trail/wankduro bikes, Devinci Dixon and Reign. The overall performance was light years ahead over the air shocks. Small bump was amazing, so heaps of traction everywhere, climbing and descending. Consistency was unparalleled. No spiking or wallowing...
  14. waldog

Sold SOLD

PM’d...........
  15. waldog

Rotorburn strava

Is this a thing now?
  16. waldog

AM LaPierre ZestyAm 827 2015

Whilst I don’t doubt the goodness of the sram wheels being subpar, I can’t see them being the main reason for not being as quick as the epic. It’s more geometry and squish in my opinion. I’ve ridden plenty of downhill trails on downhill bikes, and sure, the bikes are fit for purpose, and...
  17. waldog

Product Review Henty Wingman

Love mine. No longer need it. Happy to sell..... [emoji6]
  18. waldog

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Ha, I booted him from the bookface trading group I moderate, today.
  19. waldog

Bike Theft Parkville

Yes, which hospital cage was the guy caught in?
  20. waldog

Bike Theft Parkville

Which hospital?