Search results

1. cefiro

Sold thanks rotorburn

Sold Location: Toowoomba Condition: good Reason for selling: 29er ss build Price:sold Extra info: see below Pics: see below Hey guys, Up for sale is my 2007 yeti dj I am the second owner, previous owner bike mechanic and I have barely ridden it for the two years I've had it. the...
  2. cefiro

Toowoomba dh , mc frenzy changes

Hey guys With the 2013 Yakima sunshine Mtb series approaching fast I'm sure that many people will be heading up the range to get some practice in at mc frenzy. Just a warning to all riders that there has been a couple of changes to the track over the last 6months and is recommended that you...
  3. cefiro

Dh race 12th may

G'day guys It's that time of the year we start getting ready for our annual dh race which will be held on sunday 12th of may at mcfrenzy in jubilee park. So far we have organised •trucks •buses •toilets •ses •first aid We need people to start thinking about what they can help out...
  4. cefiro

Frenzy work continued 16th December

Hey guys. I realise end of year people are away and have other family commitments, but I would like to hold another track build day on sunday 16th and hopefully finish off the corners we are currently working. We have plenty of stone and I will be getting another load of soil dropped off...
  5. cefiro

Frenzy berm build/ trail maintence

Hey guys and gals This Is aimed at everyone this Sunday 04/11/12 there is a frenzybuild slash general track maintence day for those who are not so dh orientated. Frenzy build meetin at 2pm at top gazebo Harvey st, we will start putting together the armouring on the 180 corner all hands...
  6. cefiro

Continued track building on frenzy

Hey guys just letting you know a couple of plans for the week, any time that you can spare would be great. Thursday afternoon 01/11/12 4:30 meeting at harvey st gazebo John and myself will be heading down to do some cementing as John has been down and prepared some footing holes so we need it...
  7. cefiro

Mt cootha ride

Hey guys heading down to mt cootha for some trail riding this Sunday 12/08/12. For anyone interested will b leaving the servo at the top of the range at 7am and we can work out car pool there. We will get there bout 8:30 ride till lunch then have a second session after lunch See u then Scott
  8. cefiro

Dh runs day 17th june

Hey guys The club will b holding a dh runs day at mc frenzy on the 17th of June as long as we get the numbers, there will b 20 positions on the bus. There will b day licenses available on the day but priority will b given to members with a current mtba tmbc race license and then it will b first...
  9. cefiro

Cassette

Hey guys I have a new cassette coming just chasin a used one that is still rideable one for the weekend 11-32 or 11-34. I can give u a bit of cash if u have one Thanks Scott
  10. cefiro

Xc plans For 22nd-26th

Hey guys just some ridin plans for this week • Wednesday afternoon ride meeting 5pm at bridge st quarry •Saturday morning ride meeting at bottom 6:30am couple laps of rollercat and up turkey • Sunday morning adare race meeting at servo top of range 6am leaving 6:15 for people who do not know...
  11. cefiro

frenzy maintenance

hey guys im keen to get some maintenance on frenzy, so 8:00am saturday 21/01/12 meeting at the top, the track is in good condition just needs whippersnipping really from top to switchbacks. so if u have a whippersnipper u can bring comealong (if u hire one keep the receipt and the club can pay...
  12. cefiro

monday weekly 4x rides

hey guys i usually go up to the 4x couple days a week. but it is my intention 2 start going up every monday for a ride so would be keen 2 see some other guys up there thinkin mondays from 4;30 on . then hopefully next year we can start doin practise gates aswell every second week or so. cyas up...
  13. cefiro

raffle at crit day

hey guys we may have talked bout this at a meeting was thinkin if held a raffle at the crit day just simple ticket system name and phone number, only catch is people need to list there email so that they are on the email for events and such, and i was just gonna go see if sandy at i ride...
  14. cefiro

signs for tracks

so the plan is 2 stick some signs on trees on our tracks tryin to guilt more people to become members want some slogans to put on them i was just gunna say basic things but if any one has anything catchy to say post up . we want you to join tmbc like this track then come help out join tmbc...
  15. cefiro

4x maint 22-01

hey guys i know joy boy just posted something but any do, this is the plan instead of talkin bout just going to do it gettin in early so people can organise themselves sat 22 of this month(lookin at weather some light showers up to next wednesday should b right), 4x maintenance will begin i...
  16. cefiro

4x maint 22-01

double post......
  17. cefiro

Xxxx

just cleaned up the weed patch a bit (the 4x) whippersnipped from the start of 1st berm to the end of the rhythm section, only did a 2 metre wide patch on the main line i just want to make it rideable, and worry bout the hole thing closer to the races and such so if yas wanna go out for a ride...
  18. cefiro

shimano crankset and e13 drs (dual ring system guide)

Item: shimano crankset slx,xt,xtr or saint as long as they are double ring tabs triple would be ok to Location:toowoomba Price range/Willing to Pay:send me an idea price and we can work something out Extra Info: just send me pms guys Item:e13 drs (dual ring system guide)...
  19. cefiro

perth riders

hey guys i am chasing anyone in Perth that knows this guy drew syipanicev (drewmtb), i need some contact details a phone number or email. or would to tell him to return my pms thanks guys
  20. cefiro

4x tuesday the 8th

anyone keen for a bit of a ride at the 4x tomoz arvie , ill b there bout 4.20