Continued track building on frenzy

cefiro

Likes Dirt
Hey guys just letting you know a couple of plans for the week, any time that you can spare would be great.

Thursday afternoon 01/11/12 4:30 meeting at harvey st gazebo John and myself will be heading down to do some cementing as John has been down and prepared some footing holes so we need it set by Sunday.

Friday afternoon 02/11/12 2pm meeting at top of range fuel station to head down to pickup sandstone from the quarry for armouring on the section of frenzy. So extra hands would be really good for this, there will be a ute and my car with trailer so if anyone want to jump in give us a yell and an extra 4x4 ute willing to have sandstone in the back would b good to.

Finally main build Sunday all hands on deck. Meeting top gazebo 2pm 04/11/12 then head as a group and start laying the sandstone armouring and new jumps

Whatever time you can spare would be great, but more hands the better the quicker the trail can be opened again
Thanks Scott(please correct me if I have stuffed anything up)

reppin'

Likes Dirt
Sounds good as. Should be able to make sundays working bee. Anyone keen for a ride saturday before hand?