Frenzy work continued 16th December

cefiro

Likes Dirt
Hey guys.
I realise end of year people are away and have other family commitments, but I would like to hold another track build day on sunday 16th and hopefully finish off the corners we are currently working. We have plenty of stone and I will be getting another load of soil dropped off during the week so we should be able to make good progress. The build will happen on Sunday 16th of December 2pm meeting at the top gazebo Harvey st. What to bring buckets, shovels, rakes, work boots So pretty keen to see a decent turn up to this build, I hopefully see you there
Thanks Scott

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
Hey guys.
I realise end of year people are away and have other family commitments, but I would like to hold another track build day on sunday 16th and hopefully finish off the corners we are currently working. We have plenty of stone and I will be getting another load of soil dropped off during the week so we should be able to make good progress. The build will happen on Sunday 16th of December 2pm meeting at the top gazebo Harvey st. What to bring buckets, shovels, rakes, work boots So pretty keen to see a decent turn up to this build, I hopefully see you there
Thanks Scott
I spent some time bringing some dirt up yesterday. Its pretty hard work when your on your own but if we can get a small group down there the workload would be minimal and we could smash it out in a day.