Frenzy berm build/ trail maintence

cefiro

Likes Dirt
Hey guys and gals

This Is aimed at everyone this Sunday 04/11/12 there is a frenzybuild slash general track maintence day for those who are not so dh orientated.

Frenzy build meetin at 2pm at top gazebo Harvey st, we will start putting together the armouring on the 180 corner all hands on deck. General tools shovels and such and a bucket to it would b good to see some younger upcoming members get out on Sunday

General trail maintence meeting at 2pm at bottom gazebo Amos rd. some ideas for maintence digging stumps out, bench blown out corners, removing over hanging bushes/lantana and whippersnipping the 2 club machines will be available for use. If a senior member that is able to make it could coordinate volunteers down the bottom that would b awesome.

Hope to see u guys there thanks scott

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
For anybody who needs transport out there post up someone will be able to offer you a lift, for those who don't have general yard tools there will be spare shovels rakes etc. There will be a fair bit of sandstone getting carried about so try and have on good shoes and gloves and everyone needs to bring plenty of water for themselves.
I hope to see a big turn out to get this completed, see you out there.

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Punji sticks, line trimming --- where?

Hi All,

I'm going to get down there at 13:00 and get into it -- I'll take my saw down and try to eliminate all the remaining punji sticks I keep seeing when I am
riding.

I'm thinking of taking the line trimmer too -- where did you want that done?

The reason I'm heading down early --I'll be leaving early.

My boy has organised to go for a bike ride with his mate -- so don't be surprised to see me riding
my bike down there later on in the afternoon with the boys.

Hope no-one takes offence!

Kind regards

Matt