Search results

1. curmi

Bargain buys thread

Got one almost as much getting a service on it
  2. curmi

The QUICK question thread.....

Hi all, Wanting a dh bike this came up on marketplace but didn’t know mongoose made dh bikes anyone ride or have one ? https://www.99bikes.com.au/mongoose-boot-r-27-5-mountain-bike-black-2020
  3. curmi

The stupid questions thread.

Lol na too much trouble and cbf dealing with time wasteds Yes I was thinking this lol would love to but then buying the tools and learning and just the idea of it being suspension and oil and seals makes me quiver lol
  4. curmi

The stupid questions thread.

is seervicing forks and rear suspension really needed ? i do ride the bike pretty hard down double blacks and big jumps. the cost is redicouls(well i think) to get both done from mtb suspension works in melb. 2020 capra 36 forks and dphx2 rear susp air. and they never been serviced i thought...
  5. curmi

hi all does anyone know a shop in victoria that sells these alone? (go pro extension mount) need one before the weekend and dont want to risk getting it poted as i wont receieve it in time cheers (found pair on amazon $40express posage bit expensive but)
  6. curmi

Bargain buys thread

Got a link to $274 ? I went on catch it’s $500
  7. curmi

Bargain buys thread

You have to be a GoPro subscriber or willing to sign up Sorry there’s none left I only got the email this morning and posted it here ...
  8. curmi

Bargain buys thread

9. curmi

VIC X01 Cassette 1195 SRAM XG 11spd

BUMP buy me
  10. curmi

Dammit it said on the description it is suitable
  11. curmi

I changed my pads today on the rear and noticed my stock pads were slightly bigger than the new Jagwire dca598 pads. Would this be less stopping power ? Or anything else negative ? Cheers
  12. curmi

VIC X01 Cassette 1195 SRAM XG 11spd

Item: x01 cassette 1195 xd sram 11spd 10-42t Location: Victoria Werribee Item Condition: almost brand new used for two rides Reason for selling: stripped the bike selling the parts Price and price conditions: $450 brand new is $650 Extra Info: can post anywhere in Australia Pictures:
  13. curmi

VIC Pineapple Express

i did think of that ahhha of course nice yeah excited as my first time aswelll
  14. curmi

VIC Pineapple Express

Just thought i would make a thread and generate talk about this event fyi tickets on sale now any information for a first timer who's been? any cons? or things to take etc camp or resort? who's going? last year sounded sick so needed to go this year
  15. curmi

Product Review Shingleback Offroad Lite vertical bike rack

Now we need a rotor burn discount code for 20% off ;);)
  16. curmi

Indestructible Aluminium Rim Set ?

So bit if an update. Pumped tyres up to 28ish psi and yeah way bloody better faster no rim dings . Played around with the front tyre way more felt like I was slipping in the loose sandy areas. But yeah overall way better, thanks all
  17. curmi

Bargain buys thread

Half price carbon e thirteen rim sets again link below...
  18. curmi

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Hit you yangs early morning . Never get sick of this place love it
  19. curmi

Bargain buys thread

just had a look for you, unfortunately the sale is over ...here is the website https://www.dirtworksb2b.com.au/
  20. curmi

Which Mobile service provider are you with.

Can be sim only but yeah need at least 20gb