What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Funny you should say that. The one I listen to most usually talks about dead bodies found decomposing in the bush, and more often than not, they are teenage girls. Every time I smell a rocking wallaby or a kangaroo, I just assume it’s a person.
Will give it a go. I’ve been mainly listening to True Crime Garage, and yeah, it’s mainly decomposing bodies in the bush…
I like to listen to the Australia stuff, it has some relevance to our legal system. True crime with Meshel and Emily is excellent, they interview a lot of people that deal with our legal system on a daily basis. Another good one is 'Beenham Valley Road' that has been made from retired cops.

Jpez

Down on the left!
10 days ago, I got hit so hard…twice…by the same magpie, that I had a sore neck and checked my helmet for damage. Haven’t seen it since. I’m convinced it injured itself in the process.
Ive been got 4 times this year. This morning I’m cruising along and a little fucker slides in under my helmet and draws blood above my ear. It’s then I remember he also got me last year in the same spot. Strangely I watched a jogger ahead of me cruise through safely.
There’s one on one of my usual routes. Got me right between the shoulder blades last week. I preplanned to take a detour to avoid him. Well the detour via back streets dumped me out right at the start of the death zone. Doh! Fail!
I had no choice. Took a deep breath and pedalled. Sure enough he got me. I jumped off my bike and faced him. I’d heard if you do that they back off.
Up on a powerlines he sits, we stare off. Every time I look like I’m about to move he swoops me. Then a cyclist goes past and his attention turns. I watch him take off after the guy and tag him. arms flailing as the guy speeds up. I couldn’t help but laugh. It was pretty funny as he gets chased up the road. I took the chance and bolted.
Little fucking cunts.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I own birds, and they are vindictive and 100% hold grudges. They are deadset kents. You know Magpies remember people? Quite often they have a bone to pick with you and its usually something YOU'VE done.

You might be wondering, what could you have done to deserve it? Well let me tell you..... It was Tuesday, 24th September 2019, and you wore blue while it was 23 degrees and a westerly was blowing. Everyone knows you cant do that, you fucking muppet.

So you are being reminded of that.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I own birds, and they are vindictive and 100% hold grudges. They are deadset kents. You know Magpies remember people? Quite often they have a bone to pick with you and its usually something YOU'VE done.

You might be wondering, what could you have done to deserve it? Well let me tell you..... It was Tuesday, 23rd September 2019, and you wore blue while it was 23 degrees and a westerly was blowing. Everyone knows you cant do that, you fucking muppet.

So you are being reminded of that.
Just as likely it was 23rd September 1919. They hand the grudges down to their kinsfolk.

Here Son, have this mighty big chip to plonk on your shoulder. Some inheritance.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Just as likely it was 23rd September 1919. They hand the grudges down to their kinsfolk.

Here Son, have this mighty big chip to plonk on your shoulder. Some inheritance.
its been show that some birds have notified their flock of "bad" humans and birds that have had no proir contact with that human will treat that human with similar disdain. So yeah, probably. would not surprise me if magpie history was written somewhere

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
its been show that some birds have notified their flock of "bad" humans and birds that have had no proir contact with that human will treat that human with similar disdain. So yeah, probably. would not surprise me if magpie history was written somewhere
There was an amusing study done several years ago with a pack of crows in North America where someone wearing a Dick Cheney mask did bad things and annoyed the crows. They came back season after season and after like 10-15 years the crows were still going beserk and making warning calls whenever the Cheney mask appeared. They deduced that the crows were teaching offspring who'd never seen the original acts to hate the Cheney.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
There was an amusing study done several years ago with a pack of crows in North America where someone wearing a Dick Cheney mask did bad things and annoyed the crows. They came back season after season and after like 10-15 years the crows were still going beserk and making warning calls whenever the Cheney mask appeared. They deduced that the crows were teaching offspring who'd never seen the original acts to hate the Cheney.
It would be so much cooler if that was what actually happened.