Recent content by Zenith

1. Z

3 Ring Circus

Yeah it was a fun wet and Muddy race.. i still managed to knock 30 min off my time from last year :) it was hard going in that slippery mud... As for GPS data, yeah there were lots of us that have uploaded them to Strava, if you do a seach/explore on there you will find all the different...
  2. Z

JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour 2012

How are entries going for this one?? I have just found out i can race it so now organising my pairs team for this year instead of a 4 man team :) and a 4 man team for a few friend :) thanks
  3. Z

WSMTB summer series 4 hour this Sunday

Hi, Just trying to find out, what time the gates open and rego is for this weekends race, Does any one know? thanks
  4. Z

Convict 100 - St. Albans (Formerly the Dirt Works NSW)

Got the conformation email :) it arrived about 5pm. So now to start training for 100klm of fun.. or pain.. im hoping for fun :)
  5. Z

Convict 100 - St. Albans (Formerly the Dirt Works NSW)

Did my entry for the Convict, except the system doesnt want to email me a receipt. I'll try again latter and see if it works :)
  6. Z

WSMTB 4 hour serise, twilight round 1, (vampires optional) sat 19th nov,

Thats ok anytime :) it was good to have some one to talk to out there :)
  7. Z

A good evening to night race :) Great attitude from the other riders out there, some very polite Bike Minded riders as they flew past me as i tryed to get out of their way on the climbs :) :) Although i did it in Pairs and was down the back of the field, my laptimes and avg pace were a lot...
  8. Z

I plan on being there, recovered from the fling :) Just deciding whether to enter Solo or as a Pair's entry.
  9. Z

WSMTB - Stans no Tubes Summer enduro series.

Hi, Just wondering if anyone know if you can enter this Saturdays event on the day? thanks
  10. Z

Highland Fling 2011

My First Fling, well i only did the Half Fling, but damn it was a hard ride.. i need a lot more training.. The guys from Wild Horizons do a great job organising events, and a thanks to the great job to the Fire Fighters and voluteers out manning mashal points. My legs started to cramp up...
  11. Z

JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour 2011

What time can we start arring from on friday? can we do some practice laps on the friday arvo? :) thanks
  12. Z

Jetblack 12hr in August, 4th rider wanted

Hi, Im not sure if this should be in this section or not, I have 3 riders (myself included) looking to ride the 12 hour race but need a 4th to enter as a team of 4. Our goal is to finish, for 2 of the team members this is their first race. If anyone is interested please PM me.
  13. Z

JetBlack WSMTB 12 Hour 2011

How are entires for this race?? are there still spots open?? I have a team of 3, so just trying to find a forth before we enter. :)
  14. Z

3 Ring Circus entires open

Got my Entry, and convinced my brother to come in it as well.. will be the first time for both of us.. so should be good fun.. :)
  15. Z

Jet Black 24 Hours 2011

What a race, I think every one is sleeping and recovering. As for war stories, there was lots of crashes, I seen heaps of riders go past me with bandages on or dirt over their backs, my team mates both went over the bars, one of them twice through the shimano banner and down the ditch. I...