Recent content by Steve.G

1. S

Commencal DH V3 - Squid Atherton Edition

mate, great job with the build. could have put some new tyres on for the photos though ;). would really love to hear some reviews on how this bike goes once you have had some fun on it.
  2. S

delete/sold

better late then never, sorry only just seen this post. im 85kgs, i run an rc4, 350 spring, 150 air. 1.5 full turns on the bottom out, 10 clicks LSC, 1 full turn on the HSC, 1.5 turns on the rebound. runs amazing for me.
  3. S

Supporting Local stores

i recently had a dh bike built up. once i figured out exactly what parts i wanted and sussed out the prices from CRC i got a quote from my LBS, the price came in at about $1500 more then the online price (and this was his 'mates' rates price). i was a bit devo so went to another bike shop and...
  4. S

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

whistler whip from last year.
  5. S

165mm V's 170mm crank arms. pros and cons.

Cheers for the help guys. Its for Dh racing and the cranks are going on a commencal DH supreme. 2010. ive always had 170mm (as far as i know) crank arms. I see your point about more ground clearance.
  6. S

165mm V's 170mm crank arms. pros and cons.

Hey guys, Im looking into some new cranks and I have one bike shop suggesting I buy 165mm crank arms and another saying 170mm. I am 186cm tall and ride a large Dh bike. any help with this would be great. Cheers
  7. S

2011 Foes Hydro

yeah i dunno, im not a huge fan of the toptube. cant see to many people running out to buy one. any word on what they will cost?
  8. S

2011 Trek Session 88

i would have to agree with the above comment, it does give off the appearance that it will be on te heavier side. really like the colours though, basic but effective. +1 for the fork bumers on the frame, very good idea.
  9. S

Fox Creek 3/4 july

great pics, cheers for sharing.
  10. S

"'Halo' brace for Dan Atherton after horrific crash"

That sounds pretty bad, hopefully Dan has a speedy recovery and gets back on his bike for next year. "Just had a brace bolted to my skull. Should hold it steady so I can eat me porridge!" porridge, breakfast of champions!!
  11. S

2010 Whistler..... "3 2 1 RIDE" trailer pg 5

This Thread is great!! im heading over to Whistler in about 20 days and its just got me even more pumped. ill be sure to throw some pics of my adventures up here once i get home.
  12. S

Sneak Peek Kona Supreme Operator

new operator looks sick. cant wait to see colors, specs, prices etc. any word on when they are due to be realised??
  13. S

Commencal 2011 Atherton Replica

8k WOW. does anyone know if they will be bringing out a lower spec one of not?
  14. S

do you think i should get the 2010 Commencal Supreme DH‏ for 3000-4000?

so did you buy the bike or what? sounds pretty sweet!! pop some pics up.
  15. S

New 2010 Kona Stab Deluxe

yeah i agree they look great, cant wait for them to land in adelaide!