delete/sold

a-line

Likes Dirt
First off awesome choice of bike. I had a 09 Supreme DH with a DHX5, weigh around 75kg and was using a 300lbs spring with 150psi with very minimal (1-2 full turns) of spring tension. I was running around 35% sag (i like the bike to sit a little deeper in the travel). I had the pro pedal and bottom out turned all the way off. The way the suspension works on them is they feel really soft through the beginning part of the stroke, but ramp up fairly hard towards the end, without a harsh ending though. Never once did the tire hit the frame or seat/post. The guy i got the frame from, his boys both used a 300lbs and they are both a little bit lighter than me. Going off your weight i would say the 300lbs would be the better option. Hope this helps.

Sam.

Eats Squid
I'm running a 300 on my 2010 Supreme DH. I weigh around 68 kilos and 300 is fine for me, I run about 30% sag with a few clicks of compression.

Steve.G

Squid
better late then never, sorry only just seen this post. im 85kgs, i run an rc4, 350 spring, 150 air. 1.5 full turns on the bottom out, 10 clicks LSC, 1 full turn on the HSC, 1.5 turns on the rebound. runs amazing for me.

barkley

Cannon Fodder
spring rate..

better very late than never lol.. i ran 400lb ti spring on my v3 and my weight is 180lbs ... feels perfect for me....

Last edited: