Recent content by scootabug

1. S

Bicycle superstore gravity 12 hour

2013 Gravity 12 Hour Solo Men Category Positions over Time Just because too much data is never enough, here's a mashup of the "Category Summary" results over time into a chart for the Solo Men class. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9HXNPoeIz_rQ2F5Y1VNZlloVkk/edit?usp=sharing You can see who...
  2. S

Dates for CORC's 24 Hr Races and WEMBO World Solo Champs

Thanks Russ. Shame about losing Majura, it would have been nice to have it in a different location than WEMBO 2013. Fingers crossed re: Aussie Champs status. =)
  3. S

Dates for CORC's 24 Hr Races and WEMBO World Solo Champs

Russ - Any updates on the 2013 Aust Nats as per this year (or a CORC event) set for Easter w/e 2013?
  4. S

Gravity 12hr - Bright 2012

Russ's photos are here but that's only a handful from transition etc: https://picasaweb.google.com/104779027862947223273/Gravity12Hr04Feb2012
  5. S

Gravity 12hr - Bright 2012

I had a blast on Saturday. Loved the venue and the course. Don't remember hearing any music though...(solo rider!) Thanks everyone for putting on such a great event. Yep - old Julia will be crackin' the whip. 100 lashes for 100 kilometers, that's where the name comes from.
  6. S

Six Hours In The Saddle - 2011 Entries Now Open

Beechworth is definitely a premium riding location. Gets 5 stars from me. And the event was run perfectly. I'll definitely be back next year!
  7. S

SHITS at Beechworth this weekend, Quick rider wanted!

Saw Brad out on the track Doug, he was absolutely flying. No surprises there. And extremely courteous too! Kudos. Shame you couldn't find someone to pair him up with...
  8. S

Rambo 2011

Photos Has anyone posted photos from Rd 1? I saw plenty of cameras and thought maybe they'd been shared here but haven't spotted anything. There's definitely a shot of me in a great deal of pain...
  9. S

Six Hours In The Saddle - 2011 Entries Now Open

Great photos Spinner. Couple of shots of me and a couple of mates. Thanks so much!
  10. S

The Mont24 Hr - 2011, Mt Kowan

Yeah it's like pulling teeth at the moment. I've reloaded their MTB gallery about 83,345 times. *sigh* I was doing a lot more passing than getting passed. 99% of people gave me the track within 50-100m, sweet as, no stress, everyone's happy. Some people immediately "freaked out" and punted...
  11. S

lol. I like your work!
  12. S

It can be argued as to whether or not there was an actual advantage gained, but what cannot be argued is the fact that they did the wrong thing, for better or worse, and if you ask me I'd tell you they should be penalised. If they aren't, next year there will be more teams doing it, and doing it...
  13. S

And just to clarify, I'm not a big guy but I'm not very strong and I struggle on the climbs. My section of choice is either technical singletrack or descents where skills counts more over brute force. But I know that I can't have it all in my favour.
  14. S

I'm disappointed you're directing this flaming at me, I actually agree with your feedback, but I am entitled to my own opinion too. These are the points I was trying to make (in more words): I personally don't think the course could have been much easier (realistically). Obviously this...
  15. S

Win! :cool: