Recent content by .:ROBBO:.

1. .:ROBBO:.

Which is more neck brace friendly?

I run the long sleave version of the TLD and it works perfect with my leatt. It was designed to work with the leatt. The 661 core saver was not.
  2. .:ROBBO:.

Goodridge stockists in Brisbane??

Just snapped a fitting on a set of goodridge lines. Anyone know a shop in Brisbane that stock any fittings? I need a black M810 style Shimano lever end fitting.
  3. .:ROBBO:.

SUMMER queenstown/wanaka DH trip

Just contact him before you head over Via email and let him know your plans. Then give him a call once your in town and set to go. He is very easy to deal with.
  4. .:ROBBO:.

Please help.... Helicoil in fork post mount.

They are fairly simple to install with simple tools. You can buy the kit with the tap and drill needed. Although I'm not a great fan of helicoils there are times you just have no other choice. In my experiance I have found that most times they only work the once. It's very common for the coil to...
  5. .:ROBBO:.

Post your all mountain bike

For sure Ben. Apparently the new SRP has trails as well.
  6. .:ROBBO:.

Its rained up here for the past 3 days pretty constant so hitting Joyce today was a no go. Its cleared up today so will see how I go over the weekend. Ive ridden it about 400mtrs up the street and back so far and it feels nice. Its funny how light it turned out as I never planned on it being...
  7. .:ROBBO:.

"They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!"
  8. .:ROBBO:.

The pivot has replaced this which is now for sale if anyone is looking for a great do it all bike-
  9. .:ROBBO:.

Just finished building this today- Specs- Frame- Pivot MACH 5 2010 Forks- Fox 32 Talas Fit Cartridge 150-130-110, 15mm through axle. Shock- RP23 with Pro Pedal. Burgtec Offset Bushes. Brakes- 2010 Saint with 203mm and 180mm XTR Ice Tech Rotors(RT98). Cranks- XT M770 BB- XTR...
  10. .:ROBBO:.

Jobs and Quitting

He is right he does need your TFN as he will have to pay your tax on what you have earned. Its not common for an employee to not get a TFN when you start but its also not illegal as long as he gets it before the EOFY. Which he is doing now. It wont be because he has been audited its prob just...
  11. .:ROBBO:.

Whats a good AM helm that us aussies can buy, what u guys use?

After reading this- http://forums.mtbr.com/utah/crash-report-urge-archi-enduro-helmet-795542.html You may want to re-concider the Archie. I just bought the Enduromatic. Still waiting for it to arrive though. $138.58 including delivery from CRC. But if you want face/chin protection then buy a...
  12. .:ROBBO:.

UCI Downhill World Cup - Fort William (Live stream)

Totaly agrea. This new set up was supposed to be so much better than Freecaster. I think the stream is the only thing better. The footage they are getting is really lacking. No footage at all in the forest.
  13. .:ROBBO:.

Fort William WC

Gwin, Hart, Gee, Hill, Brycland Great to see Sam so close.