Recent content by road warrior

1. R

My Dog is being put down :(

My "scarification" was relevant, there are plenty of tattoo threads, and I was comparing mine to what other people wanted. Speaking of my dog, if I had it my way I would buy a burmese python and feed the damn dog to it. Bunch of hippy wankers....oh and please come slap me. please.
  2. R

eat me bitch, man dogs die, pets die. It's pretty fucking pathetic that you need to post up that crap on a forum. Jesus how does he expect to survive life if he can't even handle a dog dying without having to "blog" about it. Grass is green, sky is blue, dogs die. Get over it.
  3. R

wow man, that's so sad. I mean, your life must suck right now. God, don't kill yourself or anything! Shit, I mean it must be really hard dealing with such a massive shock to your life. Seriously grow up
  4. R

4X Dirt Crits at St Ives Showground - Entry form Available

If I can get my HT working I might comeout and race.....it needs a fair amount of work, but it could be worth it.
  5. R

Music for videos

how fucking awesome is squarepusher!!! that shit is so fucking cool.........
  6. R

Music for videos

I don't really know what I was trying to say here. I think I was just saying if you want some rought shit, play some swollen. Yeh, I dunno. They are a bit commercial, but like not as bad as they could be. They still crank out bad ass songs, especially some of the stuff they do on the...
  7. R

Music for videos

mt biking is like anal sex it is best suited by great fiucking music man!! you should pum[psoeme fucking swollen members!! or some metal dude
  8. R

Piracy

wombat is on the ball. I mean there are a few loop holes but really there is no copying allowed without written permission. In aust
  9. R

Piracy

they are all protected under certain governement acts
  10. R

family guy beats the simpsons

haha. wait....did you just compare family guy to Donnie Darko? I got my Directors Cut and the original dvd. Just have to know where to look. The reason fmaily Guy sells out is because tthey don't order many copies. Not compared to the simpsons box sets which is meant to flood...
  11. R

Breaking Up

yeh, well I have a drag net, depth chargers and a boot full of dynamite quantity is quality i say
  12. R

family guy beats the simpsons

Fuck random humor. You're an idiot. Only some geeky moron loser faced spastic could be amused by family guy. OGM TEH 2 YER OLDZ TALK!! N HE IZ SO SMART being random is fucking lame, it's not even random, it's so over done it becomes expected and you just look like a try hard. Well you guys...
  13. R

Happy Pimpin...

dope was was the original man, pimpwars was just a rip off, but redlite distrikt was the one which started the form of txt based gaming. Learn you're history, this shit has been around for like 10 years.
  14. R

Happy Pimpin...

its a rip off of redlite distrikt, which is a souped up version of dope wars.
  15. R

Holy Crap these freaks are deranged! (site)

you're a fucking idiot