Recent content by RazeR

1. RazeR

Yarra Trails regulars

Does this bike look familiar to anyone? A couple of very “non Mtb people” were trying to flog it off at Cash Converters Ringwood this afternoon. Have reported to Ringwood Police.
  2. RazeR

Yarra Trails regulars

Tikalara trails - east of Candlebark The existing trail along the river is part of the proposal. The exact alignment of the new trails is yet to be formalised and we (Warrandyte MTB) will let everyone know as soon as we have the details. http://www.warrandytemtb.com.au
  3. RazeR

Yarra Trails regulars

Hi Simon There are a few places to ride around Warrandyte. 4th Hill - fire roads and some small single track. Steep and rocky in sections. Many places to start including Whipstick Gully (next to the pub), top of Webb Street, and over the back off Gold Memorial Drive Black Flat - end...
  4. RazeR

FOUND 29er Front Wheel

Owner has been found
  5. RazeR

FOUND 29er Front Wheel

Will do I've posted on a few local Facebook pages too.
  6. RazeR

FOUND 29er Front Wheel

24 hours later and the silence is deafening. Surely the owner has by now realised that a rather large portion of their bike is missing?
  7. RazeR

FOUND 29er Front Wheel

I found a 29er wheel on the road behind Beasleys Nursery (Targret Road) this afternoon. Seems like someone loaded up after a ride and left the front wheel behind. They won't be happy when they get home! Can you all pass this message around your networks. I have also left a note on the...
  8. RazeR

Yarra Trails regulars

Found: 29er MTB wheel I found a 29er wheel on the road behind Beasleys Nursery (Targret Road) this afternoon. Seems like someone loaded up after a ride and left the front wheel behind. They won't be happy when they get home! Can you all pass this message around your networks. I have...
  9. RazeR

Warrandyte Mountain Bike Club

Local MP Ryan Smith announced yesterday that a re-elected Napthine Coalition government would commit $700,000 to bike paths and trails in and around Warrandyte. The full media release is attached.
  10. RazeR

The club is placing another order for jerseys and knicks this Tuesday 18/11/2014. The order will be delivered by Xmas. If you or anyone you know wants MTB3113 kit for Xmas please PM me or contact the club via the Facebook page.
  11. RazeR

The club had it's first social ride last Sunday and also handed out kit to the members. Three groups went riding (fast, social, and kids pace) with the rides ending with a BBQ and some fun games for the kids. The new kit looks amazing and our membership is growing. Exciting times are ahead...
  12. RazeR

Yarra Trails regulars

Warrandyte Mountain Bike Club Cross post alert - apologies in advance! The Warrandyte Mountain Bike Club Inc is holding a raffle as part of it's fundraising. A Rocky Mountain Vertex 950 29" bike valued at $2990 has been generously donated by DM Cycles as the 1st prize. (choice of medium or...
  13. RazeR

Fundraising raffle The Warrandyte Mountain Bike Club Inc is holding a raffle as part of it's fundraising. A Rocky Mountain Vertex 950 29" bike valued at $2990 has been generously donated by DM Cycles as the 1st prize. (choice of medium or large frame) Only 400 tickets are being sold...
  14. RazeR

Official launch meeting For those that could not attend, last night's meeting and official launch of Warrandyte Mountain Bike Club Inc was a great success. Close to 60 attendees heard about the official formation of the club, affiliation with MTBA, trail building discussions with Parks...
  15. RazeR

Posting a reminder to all local Rotorburners about this meeting next week