Recent content by RacelineBoy

1. RacelineBoy

John Safran's Race Relations

John Safran gets busy with cross-cultural love. Did you like the show? To controversial? Watch First Episode: http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/series/relations/ John has chalked up four AFI (Australian Film Institute) awards for his comedy documentary series John's Safran's Music Jamboree and...
  2. RacelineBoy

SA Support more trails in Mitcham SA

Loven Adelaide MTB at the moment, it has developed so much over the last 4 years
  3. RacelineBoy

Hello Australia from Vancouver!

Adelaide rules!
  4. RacelineBoy

Hi everyone

very nice! welcome to farkin
  5. RacelineBoy

Israel v. Hamas - Everyone's a winner!!

wanker! "russians killing about 10mill of their own" "holocaust" "75 million" wanker - Arabs have equal right in Israel as any Jew. As seen by the roles they play on paliement, IDF, JNF and other areas of Israel culure (read what i said before in this thread). wanker - Judaism...
  6. RacelineBoy

FR Drew this is probably the first time I have agreed with you. But I think your older than me so you should know this better - "Life isnt far" ! Honestly every I believe every life losted is terrible, but Israel must continue to exist. Below is something I copied from the net, it is...
  7. RacelineBoy

tMTBs Ep 33 The Karri Cup

another great show!
  8. RacelineBoy

The australia day thread.

I will be with that photo on the beach!! HOW GOOD IS AUSTRALIA?? I LOVE AUSTRALIA!! We should all remember our troops over-seas and hope for a safe return! RIP Private Greg Sher!
  9. RacelineBoy

Summary of Terrorist Attacks in Israel http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/terrisraelsum.html Now FR Drew I know there are more deaths on the Arab side and destruction of infrastructure. Look only 400 Israelis have died (not including terror attacks, these are just from rockets and...
  10. RacelineBoy

MasterOfReality ~ My view of issue: - During current war Israel had full right to do what it did (international law supports Israels actions), Hamas is a Terrorist organisation (they hate the west - ie. our wonderful country) - Overall both Israeli's and Arabs are equally as bad. (this issue...
  11. RacelineBoy

UN and the Red Cross, to name just a couple, are as poisonous as Hamas - being (for the most part) rabidly anti-Semitic as well as incredibly anti-Zionist, and pro ANY anti-Zionist movement, irrespective of their Terrorist nature and activities (very possibly also being actively pro all...
  12. RacelineBoy

400,000 Dead in Darfur since 2003- www.UNrefugees.org I think you should read http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats - Poverty Facts and Stats I don’t see the problem with Israel getting support from the United States? I support give money to Israel through the...
  13. RacelineBoy

So Israel has no right to defend itself? It must give in to terrorism? It must sit quietly and allow its neighbors to plan its destruction? As gravelclimber said did you just make this up or did you listen to some Hamas propaganda?? - All figures are in billions. Iraq - 18.44 Israel...
  14. RacelineBoy

I totally agree with you Arete and Johnny. I know there are some in Israel (ultra-orthadox) who still believe that Iraq/Iran belongs to them as Abraham was born in the region. How every the main point i am trying to get across is that Israel is getting painted as the bad guy to often, while...
  15. RacelineBoy

FR Drew reply 1, Forward notice sorry about the spelling, I quickly typed this. Australia was not artificially "created" following the end of the first world war in a move that displaced the people currently living there. Yes Australia was artificially created just early and you could...