Recent content by monosylabik

1. M

To the Melbournites love from Canberra (11th-13th Nov)

As the titles says, Hello to all you Melbourne farkiners. I will be down in Melbourne next week on Tuesday 11th November till the 13th. Bringing my hardtail with me, and I am super keen to hit up a bit of street/park/trails with anyone down there. Send me a message, reply to the thread let me...
  2. M

What trick should I learn first?

Manuals and hops. Basis of street... Manuals; the best manuals when you are able to keep your front wheel a few inch off the ground. This eliminates braking, which means you hold your speed. Plus they look better than having your front wheel a metre off the ground. The best way to hold these...
  3. M

CORC Majura July 6

Please let me know your email and I can send you more information about the pics. Here a few sample pics requested;
  4. M

CORC Majura July 6

Ok I have not been on farkin for quite some time, and i try and avoid posting photographs up on the net (at least until i get my website up and running). But here a few sample pics from the race on the weekend. If you want you can pm me your race number (if you remember it) or give me a...
  5. M

Night

270 hip, bc.
  6. M

sold sold sold

**** bump ****
  7. M

sold sold sold

**** price drop ****
  8. M

sold sold sold

**** bump ****
  9. M

sold sold sold

** bump bump **
  10. M

sold sold sold

Item: Intense M3 (black), Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup, Fox DHX 5.0 Rear, Saint Cranks and BB, MRP chain device, Crank Bros 50/50 pedals, FSA DH Pro headset, Avid Juicy 7's (front and rear), Sram X9 shifter and rear derailleur, Easton Seatpost, Monkey Bar, Vice Stem. Front Wheel; Intense Mag 30...
  11. M

Any where with HEAPS of Dirt Jumps???

Always good to have an agenda.
  12. M

oil on discbrake?

heat up your oven to about 230 degrees, put the pads on a piece of tin foil and in the oven. about once ever 10 minutes take them out (with plyers) and dip them in some cold water. then put them back in the oven. do this maybe 4 times. the reason for putting the pads in the oven is so it burns...
  13. M

Canberra Flash Mob!

i only started thinking about this the other week and i have just made this myspace
  14. M

Canberra Flash Mob!

heres the deal, its called flash mobbing. the idea behind it is to meet at a specific time and location and depending on what the theme is do a specific thing set out before hand and then after the time is set leave the location as quickly as possible. it has been happening quite a bit around...