Canberra Flash Mob!

monosylabik

Likes Dirt
heres the deal, its called flash mobbing. the idea behind it is to meet at a specific time and location and depending on what the theme is do a specific thing set out before hand and then after the time is set leave the location as quickly as possible. it has been happening quite a bit around the world and i have recently decided to get something organised in caberra. anyone in the canberra region please check it out at http://www.myspace.com/flashmobcanberra

i dont like myspace specifically but its quick and easier way to get it out there. if anyone is interested please check it out. the website is quite blank at the moment but as things move along so will the website.

Mr Peabody

Likes Dirt
What is the main purpose of ''flash mobbing'' from my point of view nothing is really accomplished and you could channel you energies into something else with a result

Rik

logged out
Ahaha, only the other day I was thinking about flashmobs and how stupid they were. Didn't they dissapear 2 years ago, vanishing into nothingness as quick as it appeared. Thankfully.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they had a big one here in london the other day, liverpool station. everyone rocked up at 7.01 with there ipods and danced for 10 minutes. meh, something to do i spose.